Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick/Doom you better read this!

+4
payyvampress
xGerardXVII
Filo5ofia
Hirethecoder
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nick/Doom you better read this! - Page 2 Empty Nick/Doom you better read this!

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, my name is Chris, I got all the "Drugz" characters. I'm kinda mad at you now and I know the community are also kinda mad.

1. Deranking to level 131 for all my characters, I were like "ok, can just level back up, wont take that long".
2. Then I lose my level 5 set with a lot good awakes and pierced with 20% lightning cards because for some reason, the set do not exist anymore.
3. Deranking to level 131 AGAIN. Allright, lets talk with a GM. The GM told me that its something to see who hacks etc, I don't know how you know who hacks by that, but what ever.
4. TODAY (25.08.2012) I lost 4,200 Perins (not much, but still enough to make me tell). I did not drop it, I did not trade it, all I did were logging off 5 at the night and logging back on 14.21 (Norwegian time).

___
I know you can't restore anythnig of this, but now, after I lost things I used many days to get, please stop this shit. It start pissing me off and I talk with 8 others in game right now that also are getting mad for this. Now, to not lose the players on the server, STOP or WIPE! I don't care, I got my transaction ID's for donations so I will get OP again and stuff. So your choice, stop it or wipe the server to get away what ever your doing this for.
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Nick/Doom you better read this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick/Doom you better read this!

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 01 Sep 2012, 4:44 am

Vampress, if you did not know, the reason why the community support me, is because they enjoy the server but they don't want to be rollbacked, get their items deleted or having a owner that call people a "cunt" and tell them to "fuck off".

And, I did NEVER break the rules until now, NOW I break the rules by being rude, will give out the methode and a bot to do it for them on how to abuse the vote system. I never had gm awakes, I never used a bot, I never hacked, I never did anything like that. All that were illegal to do that I did was saying to Doom "wazzaaaaaap homie" and "biatch, why leave so early?". So I don't understand your problem, Vampress.

I easly see your one of those who think your so good, so grown up and tries to help. You said I got no life, but I can tell tell:
1. I go to school 9-11 hours monday to friday.
2. I got a motorcross and got a few sponsors, f.eks. Pepsi, working on with Coca Cola, if my next freestyle run works well, I may get sponsorship with Coca Cola, other sponsors are GoPRO, Vanse, Girl (I don't know why they asked to sponse me when they only do skateboards, but I accept the support I get - helping me getting known so I could battle more often, go around the world battle other freestyle motorcross drivers etc, also if I crash, like I did when I broke my left arm, left leg and 2 ribs, I didn't need to pay anything, Pepsi, GoPRO and Vanse got togetter and paid the price to fix my motorcross. I use vanse when I walk around normaly and I get them free, new models and I 4 free GoPRO camera's from GoPRo and a helmet, one for the helmet, three for the bike, one at each side and one at the back aimed at the engine.)
3. At the winter time I get free tickets for most snowboard places so I can pratise. When I broke my snowboard (I smashed it in the building because it broke 3 ribs at me and dislockated my shoulder) I got a new snowboard from the owner in that place, because people come there just to see people ride, and because I'm allways in snowboard battles (speed run, trick battle and freestyle) they paid a new snowboard for me, no crap.
4. I got a skateboard that I use if I am bored, but I'm not good, can only do kickflips, heelflips, fingerflip (in a vert, its a halfpipe just for skateboard, inlines etc), ollie, nollie etc.
5. I go to the gym at mondays, wednesday, friday and saturday (at saturday my friends and I got the gym for ourself because we are allowed to use it when its closed, we just need to call the owner first).
6. If I got time, I ride my Yamaha YZF R125.
7. If its any more time left after that, I play some games with people.
-And I am with friends like ... 12-24 hours each day.

Ok, maybe I don't have a normal student life, but because of my practise I don't need to do homework and if I were in a freestyle battle or race the day before school, I don't need to do a shit, just listen. I can easly sit there half sleeping and still understand and remember what the teacher says.

If you think your day is busy, then how do you think mine is, after all, I don't let it go out over other people. For a month back. Also I love paintball, so I sometimes join my friend who is one of Norway's best paintball players (shooting 274 "bullets" a min, his accurity are a bit over 91%, so it says how good he is).

So, probobly I'm a nolifer who just spam the forum. :)
Anyways, its gym time now, so I see the players ingame around midnight (Norwegian time, GMT+1 I think).

Nolifer will go to the gym, kkthxbye. (<-- Yes, I use it sometimes too)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Nick/Doom you better read this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick/Doom you better read this!

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:01 am

@Nick, basicly, I did never have 511% exp, I were complaining the shit out of a few people that I leveled so slow and that I missed the old OP set when it actually were worth donating.
I donated 210£ to your crap, and in reward, you call me a hacker, deleting my items without proof etc.
Also you said you didnt know what I had etc, but now you say I had 511% EXP x3 awakes on my items, how could that be, its long since you did it now and its probobly just a lie. You never deleted all my items, you deleted my level 5 set, luna wings and perins. If adoch +57, adoch+66 is a gm combination on a level 5 rare suit pierced with 10 lightning card 20%. Sure, ofc, totaly.

I've helped your god damn server for free, without you knowing it, the people who know it is XerO and Doom. But the "Drugz" accounts are new, so Kaori, ProAsal and many more that I don't remember the name on is my other chars.

Nick, if you don't know what I had, what you deleted or who the fuck I am, then just shut it.
I got many ingame that have seen all my items. Yes, I used to have items worth like 400k perins after wipe, but to help the players who don't have enough money inreal life that they got trouble to find things to use it on, I gave away a lot. Just check my trade log, if you setup that, ofc :)
But, Nick, I got no more time for the bullshit you give the community, so when I get back, we will see what will happened to the server, if I release the bot, give the methode away or what I will do.

And also, what is the reason for you hating me, is it because I help the server without you asking, or is it just because I got more time to do things I love then you have?

Anyways, I will go to the gym, my only fear is to be fat or unbelieveble thin.
Good bye
-Chris ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:15 am

T.T your seriously the stupidest person i've ever met. Hands down. Wow. It's people like you that make me hate the world.
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
In Game Nickname vampress
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:37 am

Wanna know my schedule?

Monday-
8am wake up
9:30 am - 10:30 am Public speaking
10:30-12:30 work on homework for art
1:30-3:30 speand time with finacee before he goes to work from 4pm-12:30am
4:00-8:00 pm - chores, Laundry, Dishes, cleaning the house
8:00pm-11:00pm flyff
Tuesday -
wakeup 8am
9:30 2-design for 4 hours
1:00-3:00 spend time with finace before he goes to work/lunch
3:30-5:00 - Western Humanities
6:00pm-9:00pm Drawing II Life drawing
9:00-10:00 - flyff/Homework for next day
Bed.
Wed
8am wake up
8:00pm-11:00pm flyff/Homework
Thurs
wakeup 8am
9:30 2-design for 4 hours
1:00-3:00 spend time with finace before he goes to work/lunch
3:30-5:00 - Western Humanities
6:00pm-9:00pm Drawing II Life drawing
9:00-10:00 - flyff/Homework for next day
Bed.
Friday
8am wake up
8:00pm-11:00pm flyff/Homework
Saturday - Free time/Homework/ Art studio work
Sunday - Go see fiances dying grandmother/visit his family.

+ Working on my own personal portfolio, finding time to spend with finace, paying bills, going grocery shopping, cleaning, homework, finding time for friends, going to campus offices for random stuff, playing flyff, doing online graphics

payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
In Game Nickname vampress
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:21 am

a programm against a ddos dont help someone . only against some kiddy attacks

but if somebody attack a server with 14gbps bandbride and 7-8gbps output 90% of the flyff server will be down .

over a ssh session they get the order to attack a port (80)

And you can easy decrypt a md5 on a russian website

and it's nick decision what he do s
Lukaaaaas
Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 5396
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by NickHough Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:11 am

Lukaaaaas thanks at least someone agrees with me, and there is a way to block DDOS, its to make a program that blocks any ip that has suspicious transmissions directed at a website, or high bandwidth, which is how i did it.

Also MD5 hash isn't easily decypted, it required hours of trying different combinations and you still then need to know the salt the game uses and this russian website i would like to take a look at it

@Hirethecoderi checked the database on what i deleted, so i wasn't lying, and i do hope you release that bot and how it works cause i am 100% sure it is near impossible to do any voting hacks on my server, and even if it is possible, i will just be able to block it

And the reasons for this happening and deleting items, is because of the stupid arse GM's that gave items to players and those dumb arse players using the items and thinking they won't get caught, well this is MY PROTEST against anyone suspected to have GM awaken items
NickHough
NickHough
[Owner]
[Owner]

Male
Posts 62
Points 5256
Fame 14
Age 29
Location United Kindom, Hertfordshire, Digswell.
Capricorn
United Kingdom

http://xat.com/flyfordemocracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2