Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to doom or nick

3 posters

Go down

to doom or nick Empty to doom or nick

Post by kabbage Sun 08 Apr 2012, 4:28 am

READ THIS
i am missing d points all my post r getting deleted. why in the hell have i not received my missing points.
i donated on the 28th of march it is now the 7th of April. are you guys trying to loss customers. i have tried everything to get ahold of you.

paid 25 euros to get 15000 dp
only got 10000
i want my 5000 dp

if i dont get the points i have no choice but to contact paypal
kabbage
kabbage
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 15
Points 4478
Fame 1
In Game Nickname Kabbages
United States

Back to top Go down

to doom or nick Empty Re: to doom or nick

Post by IAmGodLike Sun 08 Apr 2012, 4:51 am

....3x paypal event is a gift for us players and all you can do is complain about the extra points your not getting? stop crying like a little girl and just continue to be patient >.> your lucky that nick does 3x paypal events -.- so what if you only got double of what you paid for DEAL WITH IT.
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by kabbage Sun 08 Apr 2012, 9:57 am

dridiot1234 wrote:....3x paypal event is a gift for us players and all you can do is complain about the extra points your not getting? stop crying like a little girl and just continue to be patient >.> your lucky that nick does 3x paypal events -.- so what if you only got double of what you paid for DEAL WITH IT.

you donkey-hole this was a post for doom or nick stop sucking the GM's Richard, you little garden tool.

it is my right as a paying customer to complain when the services i PAID for are not met.
and when i get no reply and all my post get deleted this kind of annoys me.
and i can complain to paypal to say that i had not received what i PAID for, and this will open up a whole new can of problems. paypal can deny them from using the service.

kabbage
kabbage
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 15
Points 4478
Fame 1
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Sun 08 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

1. I Am NOT Richard that is the user "richardisnice"
2. What you paid for was the standard amount of Donation Points Nick had the choice to give you 3x as much. If You didnt receive it, it's probably because they are trying to link up the paypal and the onebip with the new website while trying to keep it on this site.. so yes it may be the previous event's rewards that you are receiving but the fact of the matter is paypal doesnt have that much to do about this matter purely because this is a special event >.> that doesn't have to take place.
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doom Sun 08 Apr 2012, 8:26 pm

First you need to understand and we wrote that on our website Donation :

1) You do not BUY something but you DONATE for help our server and with this help, we offer DPOINTS. But we're allowed to remove DPoints rewards if we want..

Well for your problem, contact NickHough : He is the manager of Paypal and i'm sure if you explain him, he will add your 5 000 DPoints. Just be Patient and contact him. I will tell him to check PrivateMessage on the forum.

Your problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Doom
Doom
STAFF: Administrator
STAFF: Administrator

Male
Posts 363
Points 5048
Fame 18
Age 30
Location Paris
In Game Nickname Doom
Sagittarius
France

Back to top Go down

Post by kabbage Mon 09 Apr 2012, 6:01 am

dridiot1234 wrote:1. I Am NOT Richard that is the user "richardisnice"
2. What you paid for was the standard amount of Donation Points Nick had the choice to give you 3x as much. If You didnt receive it, it's probably because they are trying to link up the paypal and the onebip with the new website while trying to keep it on this site.. so yes it may be the previous event's rewards that you are receiving but the fact of the matter is paypal doesnt have that much to do about this matter purely because this is a special event >.> that doesn't have to take place.

lol wow i guess your unfamiliar with what the short name for Richard is.

i doubt il get what is owed to me anyways, so ill just will spend my money someplace else. you people are very bad business men.
kabbage
kabbage
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 15
Points 4478
Fame 1
United States

Back to top Go down