Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick/Doom you better read this!

+4
payyvampress
xGerardXVII
Filo5ofia
Hirethecoder
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nick/Doom you better read this! Empty Nick/Doom you better read this!

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

Ok, my name is Chris, I got all the "Drugz" characters. I'm kinda mad at you now and I know the community are also kinda mad.

1. Deranking to level 131 for all my characters, I were like "ok, can just level back up, wont take that long".
2. Then I lose my level 5 set with a lot good awakes and pierced with 20% lightning cards because for some reason, the set do not exist anymore.
3. Deranking to level 131 AGAIN. Allright, lets talk with a GM. The GM told me that its something to see who hacks etc, I don't know how you know who hacks by that, but what ever.
4. TODAY (25.08.2012) I lost 4,200 Perins (not much, but still enough to make me tell). I did not drop it, I did not trade it, all I did were logging off 5 at the night and logging back on 14.21 (Norwegian time).

___
I know you can't restore anythnig of this, but now, after I lost things I used many days to get, please stop this shit. It start pissing me off and I talk with 8 others in game right now that also are getting mad for this. Now, to not lose the players on the server, STOP or WIPE! I don't care, I got my transaction ID's for donations so I will get OP again and stuff. So your choice, stop it or wipe the server to get away what ever your doing this for.
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Nick/Doom you better read this! Empty Re: Nick/Doom you better read this!

Post by Hirethecoder Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:23 am

I'm talking with Gimmick now, he said Nick and him were at my account, Gimmick did not remove anything so Nick did. Nick, may I ask you; why were you at my account and why did you remove my perins?
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Sun 26 Aug 2012, 1:24 am

Count me as one of the people mad at how things were done. I think that as long as the community is kept out of the loop and never forewarned, than these things will just keep happening.

I hope Nick comes and answers you Chris; the community deserve an answer.
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4288
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Sun 26 Aug 2012, 2:05 am

Filo5ofia wrote:Count me as one of the people mad at how things were done. I think that as long as the community is kept out of the loop and never forewarned, than these things will just keep happening.

I hope Nick comes and answers you Chris; the community deserve an answer.
I've talked with Nick, he called me a "cunt" and told me to "fuck off", he said I had GM awakes, later he called me a Duper, when I start bringing up that I donated 210£ and I record and takes pictures of the conversation, he just shut it. Also I asked earlier why he removed my perins, and he said he wanted to - What type of answer is that from a owner?

If anyone agree with this: "NICK SHOULD GIVE DOOM THE OWNERSHIP OF THIS SERVER." then just write ''DOOM'' or something in the replies and we hope to get a nice owner instead of a guy who do not care about the community enough to get proof of what he does.

____
I will add pictures and Video later. Hope you enjoy this Nick. And thank the programmer for muting me cuz I told the community what you called me, Nick. Great job.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Sun 26 Aug 2012, 2:14 am

LMAO now thats a hot issue /ridicule
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4420
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Sun 26 Aug 2012, 3:03 am

xGerardXVII wrote:LMAO now thats a hot issue /ridicule
Haha, yeah. To be honest, I do not respect Nick at all, but I respect the other staff members. Allways when I talk with Nick he are pissed, even when I asked about donation stuff cuz I would donate 70£ he were pissed ... xD He do not respect the players, so why should the players respect him, its all I have to say. xD :D
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:27 am

Nick's made quite a bit of dubious decisions in the past. I think that the community should definitely do something about it... I mean, why name the server Fly for Democracy if it's more like Fly for Dictatorship!

Anyhow, I don't think it would be so easy to oust Nick's position, but something has to be done. If it is possible to replace him/kick him, than I would definitely support that.

If no one speaks out, than this server will continue to be run by someone who has obviously no clue how to run things: before the wipe, there were a lot of people active in the server. Nick choose to do a server wipe and now we are down to around a dozen players online everyday now.

Add to this, he is choosing to ignore the remaining players who stuck through the wipe (don't forget the resets) when we ask questions and apparently the only answer Chris got when he asked what the hell was going on is, "I did it cause I can."

FlyFD community, please pitch in. This issue isn't going to disappear. Even if it doesn't succeed now, I don't doubt for a second that if Nick remains in charge, than someday down the road all this will happen again (that's if this server continues). And we can't do anything if only a few people want change. So exercise your right free speech and maybe once enough people demand for change, it might happen.

Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4288
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:15 am

Nick is the owner, he can do anything, you don't like it leave. and Nick can't just "give the server to Doom" Nick is in possesion of this server, his own possession, Nick is always busy, IM NOT EVEN IN THE LOOP and I'm a GM, yes there are some things he needs to help with like communication and as a GM i wish I had more communication from higher level staff but I do not. And we get the same kind of replies as you guys do, but you dont see us "hating" on Nick for it, no, we accept it because it's all that can be done atm. Nick is very busy and this server is a private server, its not run by a company, its run by people like you and me, so ofcourse there are going to be issues, and problems, but as i recall Nick tries to get to you the best he can, and so do we (GM's and staff) but its difficult, you just have to remember that we are people too with lives and we get busy. Nick is working on all kinds of things for this server and other stuff for Democracy Inc. but still, all you guys wanna do is complain, and trust me we hear ENOUGH complaining for a lifetime, so if he gets upset, you have to remember this isnt a company, these are people and they make mistakes and they arent perfect, so stop asking for "perfection" because its never going to happen.

And to your answer about delevel, when we keep deleveling you we can see who levels up the fastest, and we where looking for GM awakes and EXP scams, so ofcourse if everyone else is level 131 and there is someone randomly at level 200, we get a good idea of who we need to focus on. got it?

payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
In Game Nickname vampress
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:30 am

payyvampress wrote:Nick is the owner, he can do anything, you don't like it leave. and Nick can't just "give the server to Doom" Nick is in possesion of this server, his own possession, Nick is always busy, IM NOT EVEN IN THE LOOP and I'm a GM, yes there are some things he needs to help with like communication and as a GM i wish I had more communication from higher level staff but I do not. And we get the same kind of replies as you guys do, but you dont see us "hating" on Nick for it, no, we accept it because it's all that can be done atm. Nick is very busy and this server is a private server, its not run by a company, its run by people like you and me, so ofcourse there are going to be issues, and problems, but as i recall Nick tries to get to you the best he can, and so do we (GM's and staff) but its difficult, you just have to remember that we are people too with lives and we get busy. Nick is working on all kinds of things for this server and other stuff for Democracy Inc. but still, all you guys wanna do is complain, and trust me we hear ENOUGH complaining for a lifetime, so if he gets upset, you have to remember this isnt a company, these are people and they make mistakes and they arent perfect, so stop asking for "perfection" because its never going to happen.

And to your answer about delevel, when we keep deleveling you we can see who levels up the fastest, and we where looking for GM awakes and EXP scams, so ofcourse if everyone else is level 131 and there is someone randomly at level 200, we get a good idea of who we need to focus on. got it?

I'm not asking for them to make a perfect server. He removes my items, first he tell that I got GM awakes, then he says I'm a duper. The reason why I got a little more then others is because I've actually donated and helped others, if I help others, they will give me free stuff when they get higher level etc. Nick calling me a ''cunt'' when I ask him nicely whats going on, then he tell I should ''fuck off''. Its not how you threat someone, specually when your a staff.

I know you get many complains each day, but its a different if a player get his items deleted by the owner because he donated and got help by other players, pluss never asking questions and helping the server, reporting dupers, bug abusers, scammers and people with GM awakes. I should not be called a ''cunt'' for asking NICELY whats going on.

And, I know GM's also complain, you can't say all staff members don't complain, I've seen everyone but you and Doom complaining about stuff. I see things from multiple perspectives, but I would never call someone a cunt because I had a bad day.

----IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE CONVERSATION, GO TO THE TOP NOW!----
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

Ok, so editing the top did not work, so the pics will be here instead:

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't see what I said that made him so mad at me. But I guess he allways are like that, like the first time I asked why I did not get my points after donating 70£. I were new and wanted my points fast, then I got told by an old admin that Doom were the "head" of donations so I had to post on the forum. I asked three questios since 2012 started. About my 70£ donation, why deranking to level 131 and why they were on my account and deleted items.
I accept 100% that you checked my account, but I do not accept that you deleted a bunch of items because of "GM awakes" and "Duping". I had max 75 on one slot in the awaking bar, how can that be GM awakes? Duping, who would risk 210£ just to get a few more stuff? And why do I talk with people on my account with Doom at teamviewer watching me talking with dupers. I help this server but I will stop doing that until you, Nick, give the players some respect, until then, you can't think the players will help you. Its all I have to say, now its up to you if you want to ban me or not. I do really not care anymore! ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Sun 26 Aug 2012, 11:45 am

This is intended for Nick. I don't think the content really applies for other people.

I think you are confusing issues here. I have not asked for you to give back the levels, or the items that were deleted or anything of that sort. I am asking politely to be kept in the loop.

Cause it's really simple. You can opt to not keep us in the loop and continually face complaint after complaint of how this disappeared or that acc got banned for no reason, etc. All this is because we find out things after they have already been done.

Or you could post a note/info (takes very little time) before doing whatever you decided on doing (why do you think the real flyff server always gives a forewarning that they are doing maintenance on this specific date weeks ahead of schedule? And that real life corporation sends emails informing workers BEFORE they execute whatever it is they need to?) so as to avoid these kind of situations where everyone is wondering what the hell is going on. Everyone except Nick, who gets more and more pissed as everyone is looking for an explanation and they all try to get in contact with him. No one is requiring you to post it weeks ahead of schedule. We can even accept you posting it shortly after you do whatever it is you want to do. No one is asking you earn a grade of 'perfection', but you are failing to even be in range of 'acceptable' (note- We can't do anything cause this is a dicatatorship- not a democracy, but I can express myself however I want and you just have to deal with it - or mute me).

Ultimately, it's up to you to choose whichever method you want and the aftermath attached to the decision.

Just in case you misunderstand, by putting up a note saying you are going to reset the levels to 131, it does not mean that the community gets to overrule you. Just as Vampress said, this is a private server, so it doesn't really matter what the community wants (dictatorship -not a democracy), but if you don't feel like posting a notice beforehand, than deal with the backlash.

Ironically, it seems more to me that you are the one complaining about having to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Funnily enough, the GMs are stuck in between a rock and a hard place since it's apparent that you also keep them out of the loop on most things. They get to deal with the people clamoring to know what's going on and the temper tantrums you throw at people when countless players try contacting you and asking you what is going on and so forth. They also don't want to push you cause you can take away their position on a whim (dictatorship -not democracy).

On that note, seriously? You blow up because someone wants to know why you deleted their stuff and your answer is to tell them to **** off because this is your server and you get to make all the decisions? Grow up. And before you complain again about how you have so much to do and you are working very hard, blah blah blah, realize that this is life and if you weren't up to doing this, than don't run this server. And, having a GM defend you is pathetic. Why the hell is Vampress covering for your ass by telling everyone that you are a busy man who has many many things to do, why can't you cover your own ass?

“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” I can see quite clearly from both your actions and from your communication with Chris that you are lacking in that department.

End.
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4288
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:17 am

Guh, they are not going to listen to you, so this is pointless. All your going to do is try and upset the other players into going against nick and then you'll be in BIG trouble. Nick can do that stuff, get over it. Like I said this isn't a company, these are people, so right now, all this, is a waste, and your just starting a riot basically on forum, even though your saying your not, thats whats going to happen and nick isnt going to appreciate this or even consider anything you have to say when your speaking badly of the server in any way,shape,or form. So might as well just stop because its no use.

Whatever Nick saw fit is what is going to happen, no matter how unfair you think it is, if someone had things they wherent suppose to then ohwell, they knew the consequences, better be lucky you had your perin taken away instead of your entire account here at ffd deleted. so i have to agree with nick, sorry.
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Mon 27 Aug 2012, 4:08 am

And obviously I should stop posting about how unfair things are and Chris should just take being called a cunt and to F*** off like as if nothing happened, because if not I will end up in BIG trouble.

Right. Don't fix the problem, mute the guy who's pointing it out cause that is the way to do it.

Note the sarcasm.

Concerning the possibility of a riot? These are people playing a game and trying to have fun while doing it. If you manage to fail at that so badly that a single forum post proposing improvements and criticizing mistakes causes a riot... wow.

'Nuff said.
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4288
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Mon 27 Aug 2012, 4:13 am

payyvampress wrote:Guh, they are not going to listen to you, so this is pointless. All your going to do is try and upset the other players into going against nick and then you'll be in BIG trouble. Nick can do that stuff, get over it. Like I said this isn't a company, these are people, so right now, all this, is a waste, and your just starting a riot basically on forum, even though your saying your not, thats whats going to happen and nick isnt going to appreciate this or even consider anything you have to say when your speaking badly of the server in any way,shape,or form. So might as well just stop because its no use.

Whatever Nick saw fit is what is going to happen, no matter how unfair you think it is, if someone had things they wherent suppose to then ohwell, they knew the consequences, better be lucky you had your perin taken away instead of your entire account here at ffd deleted. so i have to agree with nick, sorry.

Vampress, to be honest, I thought you were a nice GM. I thought you would understand the community, but this is showing how wrong people can take. If I call you a cunt and tell you to fuck off, because you got a normal question, would you like that? You should start looking it from more then only your perspective. If your not grown up enough to see it from the player's eyes, then you got nothing to do here, easy said. I know I helped the server more then you did, I've donated - got votebots, dupers, cheaters, scammers and people with GM awakes banned.
Using 210£ on a server, helping the server to ban person with illegal stuff, software etc.
Right now, I know about 2 people who abuse the voting system, I know how to fix this, but why should I tell when all I get for helping is crap. Anyways, I'm leaving the server so ban my account if you want to abuse your powers as well.
BTW. funny how the players can abuse the vote system and get 60dp each 5 sec. If they do it in 24 hours, they will have 1.036.800DP each day. What do you think that would do to the server?

I've donated and Doom can check the paypal transactions if you don't trust me. I do not use this methode to get anything, but I know about it, found it 2 days ago, but could not post it on forum cuz its really easy to abuse. So I wanted to wait for eighter Nick or Doom to login to the game so I could tell them personally, then the next day my items were deleted, then Nick call me a "cunt" and tell me to "fuck off". Now you guys can enjoy bug abusers who can manage to get 1 million DP each day. If you don't trust me, make an account that you want me to show it on, and I will make 750.000-1.100.000DP in 24 hours. Then close that account again.
I will not tell how it works to the players, but I won't tell the staff how it works eighter. I will let the abusers have some fun and Nick to run around deleting stuff and get upset, more then usually.

Now, Vampress, can you please go away, you may not understand it, but we don't care about what you can do, blah blah blah. And I know you are doing your "job" to protect Nick, but I'm sorry, its not working, I got the proof I need here to show the community how he really are. I still got ''friends'' on the server that play, if I hear that Nick or any staff member abuses their power, telling the players to ''Fuck off'' or calling them things such as ''cunt'', then video proof will be out. As well as the vote abuse methode will be told to the community. I'm a bitch now, so now; Nick, you can now call me a cunt. But if you call more legit players something crappy, goodbye to your server. Also I know SQL Injection, and you can ask your muting protecting programmer about what that is! ;) And I think you should rename the server, cuz you don't care anything about what the community says, that why I like Doom, XerO and Rev and Alina.
________
--TO THE COMMUNITY!--
Stand up. If you get banned, tell me and I will personaly get you the donator stuff back (donator stuff only, because of vote abusing).
I think you should have a nice owner instead of a money happy Nick, like you have.
---DO NOT SEND ME PM'S ABOUT THE VOTE ABUSE TRICK. I WILL ONLY MAKE IT PUBLIC IF THE STAFF KEEP ON BEING RUDE. RECORD/PRINTSCREEN THE ENTIER CHAT WITH THE STAFF MEMBER AND SEND IT TO ME AT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AND I MAY NOT ACCEPT IT, IF I SEE WHY THEY SAY BAD STUFF, BUT IF THEY SAY BAD THINGS WITHOUT A REASON, THEN THE METHODE WILL BE PUBLIC. HOPE YOU PLAYERS STILL CAN HAVE SOME FUN ON THIS SERVER EVEN WITH A BAD OWNER.---

______
--TO VAMPRESS AGAIN..
I'm sorry, but you don't know how little I care about the "BIG trouble" I can get in. I were here for the community, cuz they need it.

_____
-SEND PHOTO/CLIP-
1. Need to be the entier conversation.
2.1. Send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the tittle "Bad Conversation".
2.2.a. Nick = BOT for this will be created and published.
2.2.b. Staff = Methode will be published.

-BANNED FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE ARE RIGHT-
1. Send me a picture of what you had.
2. Send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the tittle "Banned For Standing Up" and tell what happened. Would be best with a photo or video of you standing up.
3. Wait for answer from me with eighter a "No" as I don't accept it. Or a "Yes" with a account ID and PW with the amount of DP your items costed and you can just trade the items over to another account.

-I'M DOING THIS FOR THE COMMUNITY, I WILL SHOW THEM THAT STANDING FOR SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE ARE NOT WRONG! How do you think white people and black people could sit togetter at the buss/ marry eachother etc in America? Because they standed up for something they believed.-

Vampress, again, you don't need to say anything, nothing will make a change of what I now think of you, and nothing will make me change what I think about Nick. So if you want this server to still be legit. Tell the players what will happened, 1h+ before things happened, such as rollbacks, resets, changing item ID's etc. And Vampress, you threat me, now I will do it right back at YOU. If you post anothing thing on this post trying to protect Nick's sorry ass, then I will start working on the vote bot so its ready for publish. And one more thing, I don't think you need to comment on this post again, because you wont understand the community. You add people to the "black list" because they got skeleton weapons and a few k's of perins. How can that be? Hmm, maybe that I gave away 10 op sets, 20 skele weapons, 10 devil weapons, 100 U cards, 100 20% cards and 75k perins while the staff were inactive. I would like the server to go back like it were before, when the community could talk to the staff without being "scared" of mutes/bans. Its all about getting our rights back and be respected from the staff as they want us to respect them. You don't know how many I know ingame that can simply go togetter and overload the server, then crashing the system, why don't they do it? Because the community respect eachother, and its time for the staff to respect the community as well. So, be happy that I give the server a last chance to fix whats going on. And if you did not know this, Vampress; this server are not hosted at Nick's room, he pay someone, I'm not sure, but atleast the information is:

IP: 173.233.67.xxx
PORT: 1x412
The X have replaced a number each. If you got this and enough experience in hacking, you will be able to change everything you want at the server. If I get a reason to post the unsensored version of the IP:PORT then the server is under danger. You can probobly find the FFD paypal login details in the files there if you got enough experience and really want to waste a lot of time reading trough a bunch of scripts to make paypal donations automatic. Onebip are not automatic so its no files there that will automaticly login to the account and see if the payment is resived. Thats why you can only find the Paypal login details. AND you can change your account to owner/admin and gm etc by some changes in the database, really easy, the tricky part is to open everything trough the IP and PORT. You can also see all user ID's and their code for password, it should be a type of a MD5 convertion of the password, but you can use a tool to get the password from that code, or just make a new password by writing the password you want in a MD5 Generator and replace the codes. I think I gave you enough information now about what you can do etc. Lets hope the staff don't make their last misstake.

-Good bye guys, now you can't contact me on the forum, I will check sometimes, but you know, you can see my mail adress, use that to contact me for anything.

Enjoy.
-Drugz
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by SlimShady2 Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:33 am

Ugh Homie<3

I totally support your story. If someone would call me a 'cunt' or something else i would be mad too. But i came to this server to have fun. And i already knew how this server was so:/. No offence but people told me that Nick is a lazy ass motherfucker that pays people to do his work. Well i think those people are right.? I don't know how Doom is, but i think he is nice? I agree that Nick can't give the ownership to Doom. But why the hell does Nick delete stuff from Drugz his acc without any proof that he hacked or had gm awakes?. At this moment i totally support Drugz, Because Nick you don't have any proof that he had/has GM awakes. I don't want to put up a fight or something, but the players off Fly For Democracy deserve any proof if they got banned or something don't they? Like for example: If someone has GM awakes can't you post a photo with proof? Or are you just randomly banning people for fun? If you keep banning random peoples or tell lies about them, You won't keep any player on this private server. If you got proof of that Drugz got GM awakes please post it. And if you hate him just tell it lol.. Don't just tell lies about someone. If this issue keeps continueing you won't have any players left. You don't want that to happen right?. Btw. It's not like i hate u Nick. But the players deserve any right of proof you got. The players deserve to see why they are banned. And if you are right that players got GM awakes, Then post it. ATM you don't have any living proof that Drugz had GM awakes. Neither did the action to delete his 4,2k perins and lvl 5 green set make any sense at all. I'm not posting this because Drugz is my friend or something, And i'm not on his side because he is my friend, But the players deserve to know what is happening. Well thats it for now. Mayby i'm getting banned to on the forum for this post:/ We'll see..

~SlimShady
SlimShady2
SlimShady2
level 30
level 30

Male
Posts 32
Points 4327
Fame -5
Location The Netherlands (Holland)
In Game Nickname SlimShady
Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:58 am

SlimShady2 wrote:Mayby i'm getting banned to on the forum for this post:/ We'll see..

~SlimShady

If you get banned for that post, it show how low that guy really are.
And to vampress, I enjoy that you cry so freaking much about people thinking your fake, think that you really are a guy and not a girl etc. So don't come and say that staff don't cry about things! <3
I sometimes swap into the game to check how the people have it, and I see you crying about this, he he.

Anyways, I hope the players who still are at the server enjoy and don't get in any trouble! I LOVE to see so many ingame who support me in this case, only bad thing is; they won't tell it because they are scared to be banned, ehm. You can say what ever you want, you can tell a GM to "relax" like I told Vampress to do. And if anything are unfair, just tell me and we will fix this! ;)

BTW, Nick, I enjoy how easly I found out your ID and PW to get into the database. I won't mess up anything, YET. So remember to listen to the community and don't call them bad things, let them have a word and start telling them whats going on. And NEVER, I repeat, NEVER use "Cuz I can" as an excuse to delete items/mute/ban/de-rank someone. If you want to know your own ID and PW, just send me a pm on the forum and I will send your own details to you. But it wont work to change it, it were easly done in under 15min with SQL Injection, so I can do it again. :)

Also, as you know, I got the IP and the open port for the server. And as told, Vampress keeps her Nick-Sorry-Ass-Comments away, so I haven't done any progress on the bot.

____
Btw, Slim, why don't you think Nick can give the ownership to Doom? The server is running at a VPS server, just give the login information to Doom and he could controll everything... ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4496
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by SlimShady2 Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:56 pm

Lol i ain't scared of nobody u know. It's a game. And if he wants to call me a cunt then i'll let him do it lol. It just shows how unfriendly he is orhow useless. Well if he can give the lead to Doom then i hope for you that he does that. And i still don't know why Nick hasn't commented on this app. Is he scared that you gonna close the server lol?. hmm it only shows that the owner is a pussy /ridicule . No offence. But Nick i got one thing to say to you. Mess with my friends and i mess with you. Bann me w/e i ain't scared Nick. It's a game. Btw if you make a private server Nick and u don't even putt the effort in it to keep it alive why bother to be the owner.? I don't know how Doom is, But i think he is friendly?. Well if you want this server to be alive you better say something. Deleting stuff doesn't make u any cooler. And answering 'cuz i can' doesn't make you cooler either. Just show us why you did those things to Drugz.

~SlimShady
SlimShady2
SlimShady2
level 30
level 30

Male
Posts 32
Points 4327
Fame -5
Location The Netherlands (Holland)
In Game Nickname SlimShady
Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas Wed 29 Aug 2012, 3:34 am

Drugz read the pn :3
Lukaaaaas
Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 5396
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Wed 29 Aug 2012, 8:55 am

I have an odd feeling that Nick is gonna pretend this never happened, so I doubt he will comment on this string because if he does, than he is acknowledging that there is a problem.

At the very least, I am happy to see that slowly more and more people in the community are taking interest. Keep it up!

Concerning the ownership issue, if it is remotely possible to switch to another owner by forcibly kicking Nick out, than by all means, go for it! Though, out of courtesy, you can do as Nick does. Inform him AFTER you block him. Or you could be nice and tell him beforehand. Either case, I would be happy with the result.
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4288
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Immunity Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:52 am

Yawn, I use to be a GM, and I made mistakes got fired. Blah, Blah... This doesn't sound like the Nick I use to know honestly.

But than again I can't say anything because I can't play anymore. I've moved on, and you should too. Just stop complaining about it because than it'd become worse for you and your friends most likely.

This shit always happens; Get used to it, don't worry, move on.

I'm not siding with -ANYONE- I'm giving it my view; and Honestly as Nick is Owner and what he said to one of his Donator's is completely unacceptable, I may not be a staff member or player anymore; But I'll give him a nice long chat on MSN probably.
Immunity
Immunity
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4370
Fame 1
Location Florida
In Game Nickname Immune
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:07 am

I just said in my first post, yes, Nick needs to communicate more, and I'm a GM and he rarely talked to me. I know thats a problem, i was telling YOU GUYS that NICK CANNOT GIVE THE SERVER TO DOOM ITS IMPOSSIBLE. JEEZ! your asking wayy to much from a private server. The community is important, and we try to help as much as possible, but your asking us to move mountains. Not possible.

Drugs, I REALLY GIVE NO SHITS about how you feel about me. LMFAO. Doing this will get you no where and your wasting your time. Your just going to make people mad, not make people help you. HAHAHA
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:16 am

You all think your the only players in the world, your being stuck up ass holes tbh. Nick can do what he wants, don't like it? leave. There will be more players, life goes on, and this is a GAME stop acting like this is the 2012 election seriously. I really don't care how you think of me or even what you say about me, I'm nice to those who deserve it, when you guys are here saying mean things without actually knowing the other side of the story, you just point fingers and act like little kids,
Nick isnt posting because this is a waste of time and he's above you, it doesnt mean hes a pussy, or scared, it means he finds this immature kid drama a waste of time. If you have LEGIT problems with the server then make "suggestions" not verbal threats/spam/and name calling. You're acting like your all in middle school.

All this over a guy who was breaking the rules? RULE BREAKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! People like him are the REASON why you've been rolled back levels, but your siding with him? No logic there.
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 3:40 am

And wow, your threatening the server? really? Thats not going to get you anywhere, and no i didn't "cry" about being called a boy, its disrespectful that people discriminate against girls playing games, girls play games like these just as much as boys.
And if YOU ruin the server, then everyone will be mad at YOU, not nick, not me, not any of the staff, because YOUR the one who ruined the game for them.
I can't believe you guys are siding with someone who threatens the server you love sooo much, if so, then there will be no community, no server, no game, and everyone hard work and money went for nothing. And your so willing to ruin the "community" just because you have a personal vendetta against nick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's what I have to say about that.

You want people to listen? just ask, you don't have to be a dick about it. And yes, im being a little not-so-cheerful on here because this is stupid, ridiculous and no one is going to benefit from this at all.

Your not cool, your not helping, and if you actually worked together to try and make the server BETTER instead of crying about it, maybe you wouldnt have to feel that Nick isnt a proper owner. Nick's doing what he wants, what he can to help his server, and if you don't respect him for how far hes come, and all the things he's working on, then you just need to gtfo. The server needs Nick, the server DOESNT need low-life threatening, harassing people like you.

Stop blaming Nick for all your problems, and JUST PLAY THE GAME. If things happen its usually for a reason, stop trying to blame someone and if you want to blame someone blame the REAL people that are responsible, like the spammer/hackers/cheater who ruin the game, just like your trying to do.

In the REAL flyff do you EVERRRRR see the owners online helping players? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. We give so much more help to players than the real game even does, so wheres the respect? because your not showing it.

I'm almost 21 years old, in college getting a degree to live my life, but I make time out of my day to get on a private server to help other people. I have 16 credit hours, 2 studio classes, and most of those require an extra 4-6 hours out-of-class work on my artist portfolio. BUT I find the time to get on a game, to help. Where's my thankyou? no where, instead I get a low-life idiot like you telling me who I am, and how I am, you know nothing about me, or my life, or how nice I am, I was nice yes, until you crossed the line into complete disrespect.

I dont "cry" that people think I'm a boy, I just find it rude, because I am a girl and I take pride in my game playing.
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by payyvampress Sat 01 Sep 2012, 3:54 am

You broke the rules, Nick doesn't have to treat you like a player, you've crossed that line into rulebreaker, and once you have that title, it takes alot for trust to settle back in.

EXAMPLE: If you had a friend who you trusted with something important to you, then they abused your important thing, and you found out. You go straight from friendzone to enemy.

Same concept, and I don't want to hear your smarta$$ remarks back on this subject because your crossing the line with your threats and comments, your not "suggesting" anything and this isn't a "post your threats and rude comments about staff" section of the forum either. SO GTFO. kthxbai.
payyvampress
payyvampress
level 30
level 30

Female
Posts 31
Points 4318
Fame 0
Location house.
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by NickHough Sat 01 Sep 2012, 4:30 am

@SlimShady2 In response to the fact im a lazy ass motherfucker who pays everyone to do my work, that is no where near true, Gimmick is a good friend of mine who actually works for FREE. and the fact that you said that shows you have no idea about how a server or a company works, cause the truth is all owners are lazy ass motherfuckers who pay people to do their work for them ITS THEIR FUCKING JOB.

And in response to Me needing a reason or evidence for deleting items, IM THE GOD DAMN OWNER, my word is all the evidence you need, that ass had several hacked items on his account given out by previous GM's including 2 items with 3x +511% exp, so before you have a go at me for my actions think what i am trying to do to SAVE a community i have spent so long working on. and if a few "CUNTS" who have hacked items that try to destroy my community when actions are took to prevent them then so be it THE COMMUNITY will be better off without them here

@Hirethecoder anyone can get that information from a simple cmd prompt command, and the ports can be easily scanned, you need a very extensive knowledge of hacking to be able to take down my version of windows and the mssql database as they are the MOST updated versions you can get on a server. as for paypal login details, there are none of that information stored on the server, and a FACT you can't look at the code behind php unless you have direct access to the folders as PHP only echo's out things into HTML and you can do any reverse engineering on php :) so the server is completely secure, especially when it comes to me as i did study computer security systems and have build my own systems to prevent mediocre hackers, and for me abusing my powers MATE I OWN THE GAME I CAN'T ABUSE MY POWER I CAN ONLY ENFORCE THE RULES SET BY ME, and one of them is to not cheat, which is what you did when you had +511% exp items on your account, AND ANOTHER FACT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW SERVERS WORK AT ALL ASSUMING I PAY SOMEONE, YEAH I PAY FOR A DEDICATED SERVER HOSTED BY turnkeyinternet.net AND HERE'S A SHOCKER LOOK INTO HOW DEDICATED SERVER COMPANIES OPPERATE, THEY RENT OUT THEIR SOFTWARE TO PEOPLE WHO PAY THEM, ALSO ANOTHER SHOCKER EVERY SERVER HOST THAT HAS ENOUGH PLAYERS WILL OWN AT LEAST 1 DEDICATED/VPS (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) TO HOST THEIR FILES ON, ONLY A FEW CAN MANAGE TO HOST IT IN THEIR OWN BEDROOMS AND EVEN THEN IT ISN'T THAT STABLE, ASK THE OWNER OF MONSTER FLYFF IF HE PAYS OR HOSTS HIS OWN DEDICATED SERVER, HERO FLYFF, INSANITY FLYFF, AND MANY MORE WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME ANSWER THEY CAN'T HOST THEIR OWN THE RENT FROM A MAJOR COMPANY

Ow and for people who want to know the ip of the dedicated server here it is: 173.233.67.186, if you don't believe me just do the following

Start -> Command prompt -> Type "Ping flyfordemocracy.com"

That will give you the ip of any website you want and knowing the ip address of a website is NO THREAT, neither is knowing the PORT used for the client to connect to as THEY ARE MEANT TO BE EASY TO FIND OUT AND WELL PROTECTED.

Also you can not Decrypt MD5 HASH it is very impossible it is used only as a checking algorithm only, and you would still need to know some vital information for the database to recognize the password you added, as well as being able to login to the database remotely, which is impossible since all remote access ports are blocked. 99% of your logic is flawed dramatically and you could no do any harm, and if you try to even take down the server you can get charged for it, and if you want to think about DDOSing the website/server it won't work, as i have a program created by me to block any suspicious networking activity, so you can try but it won't work :)

@Filo5ofia I agree at you, the only thing this post will accomplish is his opinion of my server being put across, it poses no threat to my server or the community, it just shows them that if you are willing to try and cheat and hack your way to the top we will stop you and punish you - which is why i deleted all of his other items which in turn i could of just deleted his ACCOUNT which would of deleted ALL his hard work in leveling, but i saw deleting his items would suffice as a punishment
NickHough
NickHough
[Owner]
[Owner]

Male
Posts 62
Points 5256
Fame 14
Age 29
Location United Kindom, Hertfordshire, Digswell.
Capricorn
United Kingdom

http://xat.com/flyfordemocracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next