Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick must read this TOPIC for reall

+3
Imoki
Abbe
yassine
7 posters

Go down

Nick must read this TOPIC for reall  Empty Nick must read this TOPIC for reall

Post by yassine Fri 30 Mar 2012, 2:37 am

Hi players and iam sorry for being the''ASSHOLE BOY'' cause iam gona remove all the dup that u are making(dup= make the items X2 or more).
Well i just wanna tell u that this server always have a way to make a dup well iam gona tell u the ways that i used and alot of other players:
-V14: Dup with guild warhouse = u put the items in channel 1 and u wait for like 6H-12H and u go to channel 2 and than channel 3 and take the items than u come back to channel 1 and take the same items again and that make ur item X3
- v14 after the 1st wipe: with mail = well u send an item to some one with mail and when he take that item he get 3 more mails with the same item
-V15: dup by d/c server= u take a clean Wedge suit and u put Generator card in the suit and u make the server get d/c after u make a trade and close the one who took the items but he deleted the Generator card from NPC and he got another bug when some one drop a Generator card we get d/c :)
-V17 (NOW) : i think nick didn't learn from the other ways so he forgot about the guildwarhouse dup and now people are duping things with it and if u check the accounts i think u'll find the same sets :)
Enjoy the server /ridicule
yassine
yassine
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 251
Points 4964
Fame 25
Location Tunisia
In Game Nickname Utichawa
None

Back to top Go down

Nick must read this TOPIC for reall  Empty Re: Nick must read this TOPIC for reall

Post by Abbe Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:06 am

that's why i want a wipe.
Abbe
Abbe
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 142
Points 5353
Fame 45
Location Sweden
In Game Nickname Abbe
Sweeden
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Nick must read this TOPIC for reall  Empty Re: Nick must read this TOPIC for reall

Post by yassine Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:49 am

Lolz happy
yassine
yassine
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 251
Points 4964
Fame 25
Location Tunisia
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:03 am

I hate wipes...
:(( GUYS DONT DUPE ....
... we all dont want wipes right? '-'
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5127
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

wait if the server gets wiped does that mean i lose all of my stuff? what about the people that have donated O.o! omfg noooo dont wipe!
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Justpowaa Sat 31 Mar 2012, 3:20 am

I want a wipe too. But it's funny to see players that have lots of Skeleton / puma set without any Donation Topic or Dpoints.
Justpowaa
Justpowaa
Flag Rank: French

Male
Posts 623
Points 5399
Fame 12
Location In your bed ?
In Game Nickname Justpowaa
France
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by yassine Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:29 am

xD well iam sure u need a wipe now cause all the ppl know about that and they already duped there items so no chance to fix this without wipe and dunno with ppl who donated ....
yassine
yassine
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 251
Points 4964
Fame 25
Location Tunisia
None

Back to top Go down

Post by jdtechnix Sun 01 Apr 2012, 6:57 am

dridiot1234 wrote:wait if the server gets wiped does that mean i lose all of my stuff? what about the people that have donated O.o! omfg noooo dont wipe!

When wipeout happens you will lose everything, from your worked hard characters to your valuable items ingame.. But, there's a re-donation section for donators.
jdtechnix
jdtechnix
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 360
Points 5038
Fame 38
Location Cebu, Philippines
In Game Nickname iXerOBeaM
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas Sun 01 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

Lol still fail
Lukaaaaas
Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 5412
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki Mon 02 Apr 2012, 2:15 am

That is the problem .. I did not donate I WOrK hard for those items '-'
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5127
Fame 7
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Justpowaa Mon 02 Apr 2012, 2:41 am

digimon123 wrote:That is the problem .. I did not donate I WOrK hard for those items '-'

Some players worked hard for their items.
And some players just call their friends to have full perfect set.
Justpowaa
Justpowaa

Male
Posts 623
Points 5399
Fame 12
Location In your bed ?
In Game Nickname Justpowaa
France
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas Mon 02 Apr 2012, 2:44 am

Like u Tom
Lukaaaaas
Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 5412
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by yassine Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:28 am

Justpowaa is right cause half of my friends took parts of my set that i worked hard for and the server really need Wipe cause alot of ppl got GM pets and some weaps exp and they dup it alot .... so iam sure that the server needs to be wiped and the items that u worked for will be usualess against the other players cause they cheat so i recommand for a wipe and hope Nick or Doom or some one read this to take care more for the server and GL for ur new start all of u if u get a wipe :)
yassine
yassine
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 251
Points 4964
Fame 25
Location Tunisia
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki Tue 03 Apr 2012, 4:46 am

Lol do you guys remember when it wipe a year ago? '-' lost like half of players ...
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5127
Fame 7
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down