Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff member breaking some rules.

5 posters

Go down

Staff member breaking some rules. Empty Staff member breaking some rules.

Post by Abbe Tue 06 Mar 2012, 9:51 am

Example: Don't you hate it when a group of people which knows english (pretend that we're in GB) is standing next to you and talks in another languange and you dont understand a sHt?

I don't know what you think but i think it's veeeery disrespectful, cause they could talk about anything!

Well now we've got this problem on FFD.
It's okay if a normal player talks in french for example. But a staff member shouldnt be doing it!
Atleast not a staff that is 20 y/o +!
A staff should look at a normal player as an equal, so they should be speaking in english (in public) so that evry1 could understand! This staff also made notice's in their own languange (french).

We all know that everything is about money irl, w.o money you can't do sht. So that's why we've got an economic system, otherwise some people wouldnt afford to buy anything and some could afford to buy everything. And everything would've been veery expensive because the money wouldve been worth nothing.

We all know that the normal currency on FFD is "penya" right? But we've also got the currency "dcoins".
With dcoins you can buy very exclusive thing's and you can also buy penya with them.
Atm. 80 dcoins = 100 perins = 10 bil (if im not wrong). And if you win an event you'll get 50 dcoins.
Imagine that 112 players could win 350 dcoins a week EACH, which means that 112 players could buy minimum 400 perins each weak or if they buy an item that is worth more.. Well now you think: "that aint possible?".
Well on FFD it is since a staff member is hosting 10 rounds+ in every Event SHE hosts = minimum 500dcoins per event.
That ruins the whole idea of having a currency on flyff, it's like everything wouldve been FREE. And how fun would it be if everyone could have the same things w.o earning it?
It sais clearly in the rules that you're allowed to host [size=24][3/size] events per day = 3 rounds of HnS for example.
Well this player ignores that and ruins the FFD economic-system.
And by giving away these 200 dcoins a day SHE's breaking the rule(or rules): No abusing powers (By giving away these extra 200dcoins per day) and : No Spamming dpoints (- ll -).

I know that this staffmember got warned by Doom yesterday, but still she brakes the rules.

Rules that she broke:
No abusing in-game power.
No spamming dcoins
Follow all the rules
Only allowed to host 3 events per day.
(Disrespecting, should be a rule that you should respect players/staffmembers)

I think you all know who i'm talking about, i didnt care about taking any screens etc. because i think a person who is 20 y/o could stand for what they did and not lie. (Atleast i can) Otherwise the person is not mature enough to me a staff member.

If you've got any proof of this person breaking any rule you could post it here or make a new post thx.

Abbe
Abbe
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 142
Points 5353
Fame 45
Location Sweden
In Game Nickname Abbe
Sweeden
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Staff member breaking some rules. Empty Re: Staff member breaking some rules.

Post by VincentV Tue 06 Mar 2012, 10:18 am

i have handled this problem and told the mod what she is supposed to do plz close the post cus i cant.
VincentV
VincentV
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 15
Points 4493
Fame 4
In Game Nickname VincentV
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by motor1 Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:38 pm

Well to be honest ... I did about 250 dp on 1 day ... and everyday I do minimum 100dp I am not complaining about this but in this case you can really get devil cloak which costs 800dp in 1 week which is ruin the fun ...
motor1
motor1
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 17
Points 4462
Fame -14
In Game Nickname Cyber
None

Back to top Go down

Post by yassine Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:21 am

Well abbe is right she do more than 3 events /day and just FH event and 10 + rounds so that will remove all the fun and the excitement of events if all the players get what they need in Dcoins and about the frensh language ur right she just don't speak Frensh in public during a Event .
yassine
yassine
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 251
Points 4964
Fame 25
Location Tunisia
In Game Nickname Utichawa
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Wed 07 Mar 2012, 2:26 am

Because it's written 3 event peer day.
For me it was : 1event = 10 FH rounds, not 1event = 1 round.

In anyway, the problem has been resolved, so..
And too many people ask for event, you can't know how.

and, in the end, it was a BIG missunderstanding.
Why? Because no one EXPLAIN ME the REAL rules of the Event.
By the way, before judge me, Xero is also doing FH with 10rounds, and every winner have 50dp.

And, speak in french in public, I can, but not when event, or for explain to french who don't understand what is it/what I'm saying.
I'm not the only one who speak in her native language in public.

Next time, before complains about FH events, just don't play them or just tell that's enough.
Because Cyber, you're asking everytime for them so please keep your mouth close about it, no offence.

I ""can't stand"" people who're asking (no, sorry, spamming in /say) for event and complains about it after...

The subject is close, that's all.
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down