Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

same staff as always never on

Go down

same staff as always never on Empty same staff as always never on

Post by alpha247 Fri 03 Dec 2010, 4:54 pm

recently ffd came upon normal players with gm powers and some ppl have gm awakes so in arena i told christian about these two ppl in divine guild Speed(i know hes a donor with 500 stats but what yj have 8mil hp with 500 stats -_-) and uikloip they took advantage of the bugg accounts 1st their hp was 8k then 500k then 2ml then 15 mil and what did Christian when i ask to check then he went for a run how great their doing their job so nice . look i even got pics :3 and even this psy one hit my hp and didnt take any dmg Named Psykeeper [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look a normal player that takes no dmg [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look dude say he can hack the server [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he one hits every one and have udying status i wonder where the gm are when all this stuff goes on o wait their hardly on which mean people are free to abuse a glitchand they cant do anything because the time they come the abuser leaves :D isnt that ironic

look even more Psykeeper hacking skills [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look :D [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and more he say he can hacks xd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i wonder if the server have full protection if hackers can get in that easy and cause this must dmg and the staff online 4/7 a week how epics /ridicule
alpha247
alpha247
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 468
Points 5257
Fame -5
Age 33
Location Near you because I see you !(◎_◎;)
Capricorn
United States
Former Staff

Back to top Go down