Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Bugg?

4 posters

Go down

Trade Bugg? Empty Trade Bugg?

Post by SlimShady2 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 6:33 pm

Hello Everyone.

Well here goes. I had a lvl 140 set for yoyo And a Behemoth yoyo, 5 Amps and a Tiger. I couldn't dubble logg so i asked a friend if he could hold the stuff for me so i could make a new character. But the strange thing was when i traded the armor for my yoyo from my blade to my friend and dragged the gaunts it said 7 gaunts. But i thought mayby it's just a little bugg and nothing can happen. So i logged in on my new character and traded my friend. But when he traded me all i had were lvl 140 gaunts for yoyo. O.o. All the set parts turned into gaunts, the 5 amps turned into 1 gauntlet, but the tiger didn't change to a gauntlet. I didn't make a screenshot though.. U can believe me or not but i'm telling the truth. So if anyone could tell me what happend i would really appreciate it.

~SlimShady
SlimShady2
SlimShady2
level 30
level 30

Male
Posts 32
Points 4327
Fame -5
Location The Netherlands (Holland)
In Game Nickname SlimShady
Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Trade Bugg? Empty Re: Trade Bugg?

Post by smatso Wed 15 Aug 2012, 4:47 pm

Well, there is some kind of bug.

I bought a pair of hero glasses yesterday and i never got it ....i thought well shit happens.

Then i bought another pair on another account, and would trade it to the first....but i never got it.

Then i saw that the last charekter, that have a pair already, had it on, but it could not be seen in the inventory "dont know what its called, but where u see what u have on" but when u hold your mouse where the glasses should be it showed me the stats.

So something is wrong....if it will be fixed or if we get the things back .......well lets wait and see.
smatso
smatso
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 19
Points 4428
Fame 0
Location Denmark
In Game Nickname smatsoo
European Union

Back to top Go down