Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OP item lost during trade.

2 posters

Go down

OP item lost during trade. Empty OP item lost during trade.

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:02 am

Hello who ever reads this.
I asked XerOBeaM about this but he can't help me, he said he will talk to eighter Doom or Nick. But I asked if I should post it on forum as well and he said yes.
So I will just tell; I lost my OP set, with saying set I'm saying:
-Devil Cloak
-Puma Hat
-Puma Suit
-Adidas Shoes
XerOBeaM told me he can't replace it and that is 100% understandable. So I'm asking you, Doom or Nick. Please help me, I really want my items back, I donated 10$ and got 1500dp, I used this to get what I called long in the game, and from that I made a lot. Then I got up to full OverPowered set and were so happy because its amazing with 1250 all stats and some more nice.

I guess you are waiting for what happened, I will tell now:
First what happened was, I send my best in real life friend a text and told him to logg on because I wanted to make a knight and I wanted my set so it would go much easier. So he logged on and we started the trade, I put in Devil Cloak, Puma Hat, Puma Suit, Adidas Shoes and 1800 perins (some cash as start money). When we accepted the trade he saw the items in his inventory and then we started to lagg, we didn't see we wrote and stuff. We both exit the game and open the patcher again, maybe a new small update came and the server restarted. But when we came in he told me the items were gone. And now I'm very upset, I were at his house just a few minutes ago to check if he had the items and were joking/lying, but he didn't have them at all, not even the perins.

I will show a little proof picture that I got the items;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My accounts are;
-ProBlade
-ProAsal
-ProKnight

My friends account;
-SexyRM

The image are from a video clip, I'm not sure why I record, but I record all types of gameplays... Anyways, please take the contact so I can get help with this. Eighter trade with me or add 2000 dpoints (what the OP items cost, I don't really care about 1600 perins). I don't know what you will do, but please listen, I really want the items back, and I worked hard for the items... T.T

This happened exactly 18.32 - Norwegian Time.
All about Norway's Timezone:
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +2 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CEST - Central European Summer Time

Thanks for any help, and very thanks to XerOBeaM for helping me a little with saying where to post on the forum so I will be heard.

-Chris -.~

Last edited by Hirethecoder on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

OP item lost during trade. Empty Re: OP item lost during trade.

Post by IAmGodLike Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:08 am

that might have been a roll back in which case they may be able to help you either compensate or retrieve but if no i dont think there is much they can do?
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4751
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down