Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions for a better server.

2 posters

Go down

Some suggestions for a better server. Empty Some suggestions for a better server.

Post by Pancakesh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:25 am

Well heres some suggestions.
Wipe the server for less lag.
Remove OP donor shit and clean npcs for unique stuff and powerups. Should only be glasses speed stuff and upgrading materials in my opinion.
Should remove the night day time igm.
Should the server better itself with buying a better dedi for no lags igm, which will get more players etc.
Make a vote point system, you get 1 point per vote. Make a voteshop which got several powerups. maybe Venerable and FWC ?
Make different weapons dropable forexample skeleton and serpent weapons.
Make the whole donor shop different, make it better with much more stuffs and not op stuffs which is there now.

This is it, will get updated with more suggestions.
Pancakesh
Pancakesh
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 43
Points 4353
Fame 2
In Game Nickname None
None

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions for a better server. Empty Re: Some suggestions for a better server.

Post by Imoki Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:08 pm

Pancakesh wrote:Well heres some suggestions.
Wipe the server for less lag.
Remove OP donor shit and clean npcs for unique stuff and powerups. Should only be glasses speed stuff and upgrading materials in my opinion.
Should remove the night day time igm.
Should the server better itself with buying a better dedi for no lags igm, which will get more players etc.
Make a vote point system, you get 1 point per vote. Make a voteshop which got several powerups. maybe Venerable and FWC ?
Make different weapons dropable forexample skeleton and serpent weapons.
Make the whole donor shop different, make it better with much more stuffs and not op stuffs which is there now.

This is it, will get updated with more suggestions.

IDON'Tlike to wipe again
I just remember every wipe WE LOSE alot of players
I Agree to remove the day and night
Donor Op should be there It makes more fun in the game
I don't like that the skele is dropable cuz' all people can just get it easy it should really be donated
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5128
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions for a better server. Empty Re: Some suggestions for a better server.

Post by Pancakesh Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:13 pm

The op donor stuff should be removed, would get more players to stay rather then leave. Wiping the server should also be done just to remove the opness.
Make Skeleton weapons dropable and make a new donor weapon forexample the great devil to a less op donor weapon. Also they should remove all and i mean ALL unique weapon from Guardian till behemoth for a more challenging and more fun game, Which will also bring more players which wouldnt leave in the first place. And they should also make a better donor shop then what it is now.
Pancakesh
Pancakesh
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 43
Points 4353
Fame 2
In Game Nickname None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down