Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post by crazycracy Thu 24 May 2012, 5:14 pm

Well I was browsing the website and I noticed that the server wanted to aim higher than it currently is. One of my suggestion would be heavy, heavy advertisement and a chart to compare the servers, I've noticed that this server has way cheaper prices for donation items, that could be a plus. Every other server though has high prices and overpowered donors, that's one difference. I also think that it would be helpful to encourage people to donate by doing weekly deals, I haven't seen a server do that.

I also think it would be helpful to enable it to where people have access to the forum, I noticed that when you click forum, you're redirected to several options, you should have a forum option so itll be easier for people. Another thing you could do is make everything custom, like a custom awake system if it hasn't been done before.

I noticed that some servers don't have two servers like this server does, whenever I try to connect to Republic, I can't, I can only connect to Democracy. I think this is a good opportunity to have low rate server and high rate server, some low rate server lovers think it actually makes the game better when everything isn't so easily obtained. A low rate server will create diversity.
crazycracy
crazycracy
level 10
level 10

Female
Posts 10
Points 4404
Fame 0
In Game Nickname crazycracy
United States

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Re: Some Suggestions

Post by gerardxvii Fri 25 May 2012, 1:02 am

ur first suggestion is way too expensive, and about awakenings , there is no problem about the awakes right now, and wait for republic server its still not finished, and i heard it will be a 2nd cluster server with low rate and a low level cap.
gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4610
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by crazycracy Fri 25 May 2012, 8:00 am

gerardxvii wrote:ur first suggestion is way too expensive, and about awakenings , there is no problem about the awakes right now, and wait for republic server its still not finished, and i heard it will be a 2nd cluster server with low rate and a low level cap.

it's not expensive at all, you post on the forums that let you advertise the server and make tons of youtube videos that encourage people to come and join. I'm not saying there's a problem with the awakes, I'm just saying a custom awake system would add something that other servers don't have. the republic servers sound great though, can't wait.
crazycracy
crazycracy
level 10
level 10

Female
Posts 10
Points 4404
Fame 0
In Game Nickname crazycracy
United States

Back to top Go down