Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element issue; Need STAFF assistance.

2 posters

Go down

Element issue; Need STAFF assistance. Empty Element issue; Need STAFF assistance.

Post by bomb Mon 25 Jun 2012, 2:19 pm

I recently purchased a skeleton shield via the item mall and I had selected wind +20 as my element. I received the shield in game though it has no element on it and when I try to add my own element onto it manually, it says that it's fully upgraded, as if an element was actually on it. So basically, I paid for +20 wind and never got it, and there seems to be no way for me to fix it. I'd like to know if the staff could sort this out, resulting in me receiving my wind +20 skeleton shield as intended.

T.T
bomb
bomb
level 15
level 15

Female
Posts 25
Points 4377
Fame 2
Location Canada
In Game Nickname bomb | TriiCkAz
Canada

Back to top Go down

Element issue; Need STAFF assistance. Empty Re: Element issue; Need STAFF assistance.

Post by Doom Tue 26 Jun 2012, 7:12 am

Yes we have a little problem with that

It will be fixed as soon as possible.
Doom
Doom
STAFF: Administrator
STAFF: Administrator

Male
Posts 363
Points 5049
Fame 18
Age 30
Location Paris
In Game Nickname Doom
Sagittarius
France

Back to top Go down

Element issue; Need STAFF assistance. Empty Re: Element issue; Need STAFF assistance.

Post by bomb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 9:39 am

Doom wrote:Yes we have a little problem with that

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Alright, sounds good, and in the meantime is there anyway for me to get the +20 wind on my shield?
bomb
bomb
level 15
level 15

Female
Posts 25
Points 4377
Fame 2
Location Canada
In Game Nickname bomb | TriiCkAz
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down