Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White screen and crash after 30 seconds.

2 posters

Go down

White screen and crash after 30 seconds. Empty White screen and crash after 30 seconds.

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:54 am

Hi when i press start at the patcher screen becomes white (As it should) but it never turns normal and after a while it crashes , yes i have tryed all reselutions in both window and full-screen mode but it still wont work. I have also downloaded , repatched and re-extracted the game over and over again.
I have windows 7 64 bit laptop and it's not bad , i have also tried to turn off anti-virus but it still doesn't work.
Please help me so i can try out this server.
//Emeli :S
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

White screen and crash after 30 seconds. Empty Re: White screen and crash after 30 seconds.

Post by IAmGodLike Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:31 am

Your firewall could be blocking it or you could just turn the settings down.
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

White screen and crash after 30 seconds. Empty Re: White screen and crash after 30 seconds.

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:11 am

All settings turnet down (If u mean like shadow and range) and firewall is off but it still wont work
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:16 am

I also found out something new , if i for example start the patcher and then start ffd and i don't watch the white thing and instead open for example forum window and after like 30 secs switches back to ffd window i can see the login menu but as soon as i open that window it crashes.
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:18 am

Delete the flyff.a and the neuz.exe then rextract the patcher and repatch. And again dont double post.
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm

Did all that it still wont work
~.~#
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down