Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash!

4 posters

Go down

Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash! Empty Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash!

Post by Losenstein Sat 07 Apr 2012, 6:02 am

Hey guys!
Yesterday I downloaded the server and after i ran the patch i wanted to start. I waited like 30 seconds after the window opened up but then ---> BOOM crash!
Today I tried it again. I extracted the file again, ran the patch and started the game. Well I waited again about 30 seconds and then ---> BOO--- wait. WOW IT WORKED!! So I created a new charakter and played for about an hour. But there was still one problem: the window resolution wasn´t that good. So I closed the game, changed the settings to 1440x1050 (Window) and started it again. And now: BOOOM! Crash after 15 seconds. I Already tried a few things like start as administrator, change the compatibility but nothing worked.

Is there a way to solve this problem or am I unable to play this game?

I hope, somone can help me.

Best regards.

Edit: I deleted the files "Neuz.ini", Datasub 1 & 2, ran the patch and it worked. But there is still the problem with the resolution. I can play the game, but I have to delete those files every single time I start it.
Losenstein
Losenstein
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4427
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Riising
None

Back to top Go down

Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash! Empty Re: Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash!

Post by IAmGodLike Sat 07 Apr 2012, 6:32 am

turn your settings down and do a lower full screen resolution it should work >.< the game has alot of custom items and scenery so it will be harder to run.
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash! Empty Re: Can´t start game --> White screen and then crash!

Post by Losenstein Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:04 am

Is it possible to play the game in window mode?
For my Notebook fullscreen at this low resolution sucks :(
Losenstein
Losenstein
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4427
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Riising
None

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:32 am

Notebook O.o why are you playing on a notebook O.o well i suppose you can play in a window at a lower resolution.. i can do it on my computer and my computer is OOOOLD >.< give it a try :)
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Losenstein Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:38 am

I´m from Austria and English isn´t my main language...
Maybe Notebook is the wrong word. I´m not sure if you can say "Gamer-Laptop" in englisch, but that´s actually what my computer is.^^

But thank you for your help :)
And sorry for my bad englisch :P
Losenstein
Losenstein
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4427
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Riising
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

Dude you mean notebook the small laptop?
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5127
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:50 am

Im new and i wanted to start the game today but the screen turns white and then it crashes , yes i have tryed all reselutions in both window and full screen mode. I got windows 7 64 bit laptop and it's not bad.
Please help me to fix this problem so i can try out this server.

//Emeli
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by minahundar Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:55 am

Nvm about my last post i started a own topic off it.
minahundar
minahundar
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4426
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Emeli
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:40 am

hmm ok i posted on that topic please dont double post :)
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4750
Fame 9
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down