Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reset to level 131 -Again

2 posters

Go down

Reset to level 131 -Again Empty Reset to level 131 -Again

Post by Filo5ofia Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:15 am

I don't like having my level reset to 131, especially after leveling them from the last reset only to find that they are 131 again. I don't think anyone was happy about this.

Funny thing is, I still don't even know the official reason behind the first time (rumor has it that some people got their hands on some gm awakes). But, now that this has happened for a second time, I gotta ask, is it gonna happen a third time? Or a fourth? And why is it that we have to be reset? Is that the only way? I mean, how is making everyone 131 supposed to remove gm awakes? I mean, if the 131 is meant to be an indication that this char has been checked... can't you write it down or something? I'm just tossing out random questions cause I'm in the dark here!! I've been checking the forum and nothing has been announced at all over the last few days. Okay, rant over. The people who got their level 230+ chars reset can continue it. I just want some info on what is going on the last few days and an answer to 'is it safe to level yet?'

A shout out to all the GMs, they were very supportive and understanding *cough* Gimmick *cough*. I still like this server a lot, but can we players be kept in the loop?
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4304
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Reset to level 131 -Again Empty Re: Reset to level 131 -Again

Post by xGerardXVII Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:20 pm

Filo5ofia wrote:I don't like having my level reset to 131, especially after leveling them from the last reset only to find that they are 131 again. I don't think anyone was happy about this.

Funny thing is, I still don't even know the official reason behind the first time (rumor has it that some people got their hands on some gm awakes). But, now that this has happened for a second time, I gotta ask, is it gonna happen a third time? Or a fourth? And why is it that we have to be reset? Is that the only way? I mean, how is making everyone 131 supposed to remove gm awakes? I mean, if the 131 is meant to be an indication that this char has been checked... can't you write it down or something? I'm just tossing out random questions cause I'm in the dark here!! I've been checking the forum and nothing has been announced at all over the last few days. Okay, rant over. The people who got their level 230+ chars reset can continue it. I just want some info on what is going on the last few days and an answer to 'is it safe to level yet?'

A shout out to all the GMs, they were very supportive and understanding *cough* Gimmick *cough*. I still like this server a lot, but can we players be kept in the loop?

even if you complain a thousand times they wont Give the levels you lost.
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Sun 26 Aug 2012, 1:16 am

Yeah, but I never asked them to. I just wanna know why they reset the levels and whether they are going to do it again. And while they are at it, could they explain why they reset our levels twice?
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4304
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down