Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About levels

3 posters

Go down

About levels Empty About levels

Post by Chael Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:18 am

Okay so I DO KNOW someone already posted something about it.
Just, when I try to PM Nick, it seems that I CAN'T do it because of a post limit thing ? Or is it because he recieve too much PM which is something I can understand ?
Anyway, if anyone has ANY idea why the levels came back to 131, please tell me Q-Q
Chael
Chael
level 10
level 10

Female
Posts 10
Points 4422
Fame 0
Location France
In Game Nickname Akane
France

http://sketchfu.com/profile/Naromiji

Back to top Go down

About levels Empty Re: About levels

Post by xGerardXVII Sat 25 Aug 2012, 1:21 am

this is already a known issue. in my sense, levels reseted to 131 because of the peoples who had gm awakes with exp 511% reached level 300 too fast.
so levels have been reset to 131.
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Filo5ofia Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:59 am

Okay, Gerard are you sure that's the reason for the first reset? Just asking, cause there are a lot of questions I got.

If so, then what about the second reset? And does that mean that any time someone gets gm awakes, everyone is going to be reset to 131, even those that did not have gm awakes? Plus, how do they know if someone has a gm awake, and if they do why do they have to reset the levels of people who don't?

I kinda don't see the correlation between resetting people's levels to 131 unless Nick and the GMs have no clue who is using GM awakes and are just mass targeting in order to lower levels, but that leaves the dudes with their GM awakes and if they still have awakes like a 511% exp shield, than the level reset isn't going to do much. But if the staff and Nick do know who has the GM awakes and who doesn't, then why reset everyone? Something isn't adding up here. Can anyone explain why a (both) level reset solves the problem?
Filo5ofia
Filo5ofia
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4304
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Arturia
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:18 pm

Filo5ofia wrote:Okay, Gerard are you sure that's the reason for the first reset? Just asking, cause there are a lot of questions I got.

If so, then what about the second reset? And does that mean that any time someone gets gm awakes, everyone is going to be reset to 131, even those that did not have gm awakes? Plus, how do they know if someone has a gm awake, and if they do why do they have to reset the levels of people who don't?

I kinda don't see the correlation between resetting people's levels to 131 unless Nick and the GMs have no clue who is using GM awakes and are just mass targeting in order to lower levels, but that leaves the dudes with their GM awakes and if they still have awakes like a 511% exp shield, than the level reset isn't going to do much. But if the staff and Nick do know who has the GM awakes and who doesn't, then why reset everyone? Something isn't adding up here. Can anyone explain why a (both) level reset solves the problem?

i said ''In My Sense'' who the hell knows the real thing on why they reset the levels.
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Chael Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

Hm :I And, by any chance, do you think the levels are coming back ?
I don't think so but, who knows =^=;
Chael
Chael
level 10
level 10

Female
Posts 10
Points 4422
Fame 0
Location France
In Game Nickname Akane
France