Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O !

+2
Hirethecoder
Dildo69
6 posters

Go down

Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O ! Empty Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O !

Post by Dildo69 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

Name: bashir

IGN: Young

Flyff Experience as a player:

I've been playing flyff for 7 years in several private servers, I started playing during the early flyffV7 and during those past 7 years until now i had a great experience playing this game because i met cool people or shall i say flyff friends ingame and some became my real life friends and I learned english better .

Flyff Experience as a GM:

I've been a Event Gm on Prime Flyff,, its will be great to be part of the staff, and to be able to help a lot of players and this server. Yet, there are times when we need to risk something, break something, to help make the community better.

Hours online per day: 8-16hrs

Personal information:

**My name is Bashir ketwan**, Male 20yrs old from Iraq but i live in Canada my main language is Arabic and i can speak english arabic , french.. I deal with people fairly, I'm an open minded and patient person, I love challenges and I like helping other players(as long as i can do it and as long as it's possible). I love Playing Computers ( At FLyff) ,,,,Football, Basket Ball, Hockey Soccer, Well i LOVE ALL THE SPORT !. And THe Most Important I LOVE GIRL,..

To NickHough, here it is.. MErcii Beaucoup
Dildo69
Dildo69
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 23
Points 4342
Fame -4
In Game Nickname Dildo
Canada

Back to top Go down

Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O ! Empty Re: Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O !

Post by Hirethecoder Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

1. You do not have 15 posts.
2. Nick aint french, its Doom ...
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4512
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O ! Empty Re: Young Application For The GM !!! Have to see This :O !

Post by Imoki Mon 13 Aug 2012, 10:25 pm

You just did an Application before.
You have don't have 15 post.
So that's a -2
(Too short experience as player)
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5127
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by zer0nine Tue 14 Aug 2012, 1:00 pm

GoodLuck on your Application Young :3 ~
zer0nine
zer0nine
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 153
Points 4738
Fame 8
In Game Nickname Tamaki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Sat 18 Aug 2012, 3:54 am

Hmm, ok so you got 2 GM applications. that is considered as EPIC SPAM :/
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Dildo69 Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:22 pm

what u mean Epic Spam O.o
Dildo69
Dildo69
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 23
Points 4342
Fame -4
In Game Nickname Dildo
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Mon 20 Aug 2012, 2:18 pm

~> [Only mods are allowed to see this link]

It won't help you becoming GM if you're making many GM apps just for bein' seen by us.
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dildo69 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 3:24 pm

this is not my only inttention
Dildo69
Dildo69
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 23
Points 4342
Fame -4
In Game Nickname Dildo
Canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Tue 21 Aug 2012, 1:42 am

Then what's your intention? Spam' the forum :D?

Ah let me guess; you're impatient so since you don't have any feed-back from the staff (I mean Doom & Nick) you think they're forgetin' you?

At least, if you're not patient, you will never be hired. -.~

You're not alone, think a lill' about the others.
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Tue 21 Aug 2012, 2:01 am

If people brake the rules on applying they may go back to what they had a month back or so. They closed this part of the forum and were ingame to see who helped people and who didn't. So please, wait for the "DECLINED" or the "Accepted" from eighter Doom or Nick to come. Spamming will not help and its only allowed to post an GM application once a month.
And as a little hint, they wont accept someone who don't follow the rules. You should probobly read all the rules before applying next month (thinking about 15 posts, no spamming to get 15 post, one application etc. You will understand if you read the rules, the reason for one application each month is probobly so they will read all the applications.)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4512
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Tue 21 Aug 2012, 3:54 am

Hirethecoder wrote:If people brake the rules on applying they may go back to what they had a month back or so. They closed this part of the forum and were ingame to see who helped people and who didn't. So please, wait for the "DECLINED" or the "Accepted" from eighter Doom or Nick to come. Spamming will not help and its only allowed to post an GM application once a month.
And as a little hint, they wont accept someone who don't follow the rules. You should probobly read all the rules before applying next month (thinking about 15 posts, no spamming to get 15 post, one application etc. You will understand if you read the rules, the reason for one application each month is probobly so they will read all the applications.)

omg christine u mad? :<
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Tue 21 Aug 2012, 4:16 am

At least he's right.
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Tue 21 Aug 2012, 7:12 am

xGerardXVII wrote:
Hirethecoder wrote:If people brake the rules on applying they may go back to what they had a month back or so. They closed this part of the forum and were ingame to see who helped people and who didn't. So please, wait for the "DECLINED" or the "Accepted" from eighter Doom or Nick to come. Spamming will not help and its only allowed to post an GM application once a month.

Haha, I'm not mad. I'm just trying to make a clear point! ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4512
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Tue 21 Aug 2012, 8:23 am

Hirethecoder wrote:
xGerardXVII wrote:

Haha, I'm not mad. I'm just trying to make a clear point! ;)

yeah im joking, lol, and +1 to what you said
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Sat 25 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

Omg, my boyfriend just gave me the french translation of dildo XD...
*I can be naïve*

You're serious?..
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
None

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm

Sinery wrote:Omg, my boyfriend just gave me the french translation of dildo XD...
*I can be naïve*

You're serious?..

lol sinery XD
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4436
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down