Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTBslayer gm app :)

5 posters

Go down

OTBslayer gm app :) Empty OTBslayer gm app :)

Post by OTBblade Sun 05 Aug 2012, 5:26 pm

Name: Hi guys my name is Jonathan Ling

Age: 14 ( reconsider, age is just a number it just matters on how they mature and act) i may be young but i am smarter than more than half the worlds population :D

Xat Name: asian :3

IGN: OTBslayer

Flyff Experience as a player: I have been playing flyff for 5 years. and i have loved it since
my friend recommended it to me and i saw a few billboards while visiting China. i have played this server until the wipe. My name was epicfailblade ( crazy huh XD) i stop playing for a month and joined eclipse flyff. but.. it was nothing compared to this server. This server was near perfect i loved how everything a wanted was here it was peaceful and the admins were nice but then i think this server was at a financial crisis at one time. i feel bad not being able to donate -_- i have played eflyff for 2 years and joined private servers for 3 years. eflyff wasnt really fair. to be the best you had to pay money and that was something i didnt have at the time. bummer so i join private servers and my first was demon flyff i think then a switched a lot of other times and met his server :)

Flyff Experience as a GM: I was never a GM but when i used to be in other private servers i would always try to start events on the server:
1. because i saw how characters complained being to "nooby" or weak and didnt get the premium items.
2. i like making others happy and hoping they can actually try to be happy

Hours online per day: well since its summer break im on 12+ hrs a day XD but when school starts on weekends ill be on about 4-8 hrs and on school days probably 1-4 hrs

Personal information: I dont want to brag but im going to highschool this year. I am great with computers and reading software and hardware everything :). My favorite subjects in school are math and science and i am practically doing college next year because im doing IB/AP classes which give you college credit.
i did algebra 1 in 6th grade and i can do calculus in 9th grade. when i grow up i want to be a surgeon :). I love helping others and talking about their problems. thats why i want to be an event master. I am from Malaysia and currently live in the US. ive been to many places on the globe. I love playing soccer. Trust me im not a nerd and i have a good amount of friends ^^ does 6 pack count as personal info XD
ok so everyone usually has an animal they despise mine is crab -_-
first of all looking at -.- its unappetizing
second it smells
third listening to the word reminds me of a disease XD
fourth it feels weird
fifth it tastes horrible -.- i dont really like seafood at all though theres an exception for shrimp :P
i have a brown belt in Tai Kwon do i know how to speak chinese and english fluently and learning spanish
i also play the piano and play CoD :D
i am pacient and ambitious, i also learned to be ambidextrous, im not racist and if people discriminate then they are wrong because everyone is unique in a way. same rule follows with gays. im interested in women :) but i have a girlfriend. I will try to bring this server alive and make the dead become alive :D
thats about it :) thank you for your time and hopefully you can think about me as an alternative for admin

How you can help us: I wish to start events. i no this is a selfish request , but all i care about is making others have fun and gain a few rewards for trying :) i dont care about having the most pwnage items or the money. I care about how others react toward the situation. Sure having the best equips is nice but they are something you do not need, but want. many people in this server are desperately trying to get skeleton weapons and OP sets. i want to be one of the people who can give them an opportunity to get what they want, and i also want many more to join this server because it actually the best server i have ever played though not many have heard of it, i have asked many of my friends to join in and play and they have, but they ask about events. Since no GM r ever online anymore i would like a chance to volunteer and make this server more fun and exciting :)

Last edited by OTBblade on Sun 05 Aug 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a spot blank)
OTBblade
OTBblade
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 4313
Fame 0
In Game Nickname OTBslayer
United States

Back to top Go down

OTBslayer gm app :) Empty Re: OTBslayer gm app :)

Post by Sinery Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:54 am

[quote="OTBblade"]i may be young but i am smarter than more than half the worlds population :D[/quote]

You're not allowed to take this descision by yourself xD. Others will judge of it ;3

[quote="OTBblade"]Since no GM r ever online anymore i would like a chance to volunteer and make this server more fun and exciting :)[/quote]

;_; ok I'm sad now xD.

Anyway, good luck for your apply :).

Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4700
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OTBblade Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

sorry if i made you sad
but the only gms i have saw are you and ixero
and thats about it :P there arent many gms on everyday and i would like to be one that goes on everyday to do things characters like
though i wont do it excessively i will cheer the unhappy souls that play this game ^^
OTBblade
OTBblade
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 4313
Fame 0
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Mon 06 Aug 2012, 3:16 pm

OTBblade wrote:sorry if i made you sad
but the only gms i have saw are you and ixero
and thats about it :P there arent many gms on everyday and i would like to be one that goes on everyday to do things characters like
though i wont do it excessively i will cheer the unhappy souls that play this game ^^
iXerO and Rev is the only GM's atm ... x) Doom is Head admin, Nick is owner, I've seen everyone but Doom :o
And as far as I've seen on the full staff list, they only need one more GM, and as I saw in iXerO's app, he have to "rank" his way up to admin again. :P
But I see Rev online each day now! ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:27 pm

LMAO and you need a freaking 15 post. so youre saying youre matured enough but you cant even follow the rules -.-
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by OTBblade Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:37 pm

i just noticed that -.- XD ill resubmit after i post -.-
OTBblade
OTBblade
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 4313
Fame 0
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:45 am

Hirethecoder wrote:iXerO and Rev is the only GM's atm ... x) Doom is Head admin, Nick is owner, I've seen everyone but Doom :o

Doom is on vacation at the moment :). That's why you won't see him before a while x).

Btw, the only GM's at the moment are Xero & I. (As far as I know.)
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4700
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jdtechnix Tue 07 Aug 2012, 8:49 am

you guys might not see doom and nick ingame everyday everytime but it DOES NOT mean that they are not active.. they are working on things that will make the server better and it's not an easy stuff. they have a life too, so don't say that someone is inactive just because you don't see him ingame everyday.

For all the GM Applicants.. I think you forgot something, let this be a reminder to all Applicants.. "Refrain from posting on other applications. This is a privilege for the staff only."

~may the odds be ever in your favor~
jdtechnix
jdtechnix
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 360
Points 5039
Fame 38
Location Cebu, Philippines
In Game Nickname iXerOBeaM
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

jdtechnix wrote:you guys might not see doom and nick ingame everyday everytime but it DOES NOT mean that they are not active.. they are working on things that will make the server better and it's not an easy stuff. they have a life too, so don't say that someone is inactive just because you don't see him ingame everyday.

For all the GM Applicants.. I think you forgot something, let this be a reminder to all Applicants.. "Refrain from posting on other applications. This is a privilege for the staff only."

~may the odds be ever in your favor~
I didn't say that in any way, atleast I didn't mean so. All I'm saying is, I haven't seen Doom because he's at vacation! ^w^
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum