Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keon's SEXY GM APPLICATION!

+3
xGerardXVII
Abbe
migzcruz
7 posters

Go down

Keon's SEXY GM APPLICATION! Empty Keon's SEXY GM APPLICATION!

Post by migzcruz Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:08 am

Name: Miguel Cruz

Xat Name: Keon

IGN: Keon

Flyff Experience as a player: I've been playing eFlyFF since v9, then I stopped playing because I thought I was playing to much. I thought I wasn't active anymore. I returned playing FlyFF PH (our country's FlyFF server) on v18 because I missed the game so much. :3 It took a few days for me to get the hang of it again. I played and joined events, became Player of the Week 6 times, and Player of the Month 1 time. You can say that I am an active player, a helpful one (because not so many players here help newbies), and a loyal one too.

Flyff Experience as a GM: Became GM in Fly for Hero (FFH). I quitted FFH because I think the server sucked balls. It doesn't have the items that FFD has. I was itching to get v15 accessories there but it costs like 1T for 1 clean set. It wasn't really fair between donators and non-donators too. I was looking forward to continue my experiences as a GM here in FFD to help people. I am an active one too. Unlike other GMs these days. I can help FFD alot by getting players. My friends are gamers and looking for a game that we can all play. If I become a GM here, I can help FFD get more players. Active ones too.

Hours online per day: About 4-5 hrs in the weekdays and 8-10 hrs in the weekends (including holidays).

Personal information: I can mingle with others easily (you can say I'm really really friendly.), I help newbies by guiding them and giving them some tips. I like being in the arena and killing people. Became the "Friendliest player" at FFH according to the GMs there. :D You can say I can help FFD alot.

How you can help us : Just like I said, I can gather my friends ( and I have ALOT of gamer friends) play FFD. I can make some mini-events so that players won't be bored. I'll be an active GM, a friendly one, and a SEXY ONE! :3

P.S: Leilanii16 is pinoy like me, so I guess we're gonna get along pretty well. :3
migzcruz
migzcruz
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 2
Points 4329
Fame -1
In Game Nickname Keon
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Keon's SEXY GM APPLICATION! Empty Re: Keon's SEXY GM APPLICATION!

Post by Abbe Sun 05 Aug 2012, 3:41 pm

You became a gm at ffh (can u prove it btw?) then you left it because "it sucked balls"? Doesnt make sense to me. Why would you like to be a gm if the server "sucked balls"?

You wrote: " I was itching to get v15 accessories "
If you're a gm, you can get them in 5 secs if you want to, and you became a gm right? o.o
Abbe
Abbe
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 142
Points 5354
Fame 45
Location Sweden
In Game Nickname Abbe
Sweeden
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:19 pm

Lol i bet he's lying about he became a GM in FFH. lol, and ''It sucked balls"? XD. doesnt seem like an attitude to be a GM here in ffd -.-
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:51 am

Became as GM is also a hobby sometime, something you'd love to do.
Say that your previously work was boring because "It sucked balls"..

What do you think the staff will think when they'll read that..?

Oh and, by the way, I never saw you IG. So "Became the "Friendliest player" at FFH according to the GMs there. You can say I can help FFD alot"
I can't say that since we didn't meet each other yet. '-'
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4700
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jdtechnix Tue 07 Aug 2012, 8:53 am

-1.. thank you for applying..
jdtechnix
jdtechnix
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 360
Points 5039
Fame 38
Location Cebu, Philippines
In Game Nickname iXerOBeaM
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:20 am

migzcruz wrote:You can say that I am an active player, a helpful one (because not so many players here help newbies)

I would say you havent really asked many about help, if you think the high level players here doesn't help. We (we as the players who played quite long) are helping many players, eventrough we doesn't give away perins to new commers, doesn't mean we wont help them. Anyways, if your one of the people saying "PENYA PLZZZZZZZ! I LOVE YOU IF YOU GIVE PENYA - PENYA PENYA PENYA", then ofc people wont give you penya/perins. I love to help players, but I usually doesn't give away perins to people who just ask, and if I do, I know their other account. I also like to give perins to people who ask if I need help with anything, if somebody comes to me and ask if I need help to awake or something, I say "sure" and tell them what awakes I'm intrested in, and I pay for the scrolls and I pay for their work when they give the item with the awake I were intrested in. I've been paying all from 20-3500 perins to people who helped me awake.

My point is, if you need help with getting money, don't beg for it, ask if they need any help with anything and I am sure they will pay you a lot more then its really worth.
:D

__
Btw, your amount of posts ... 2, please read the rules next time. And don't spam to get 15 posts. Next time, please don't be so negative to the other players on this server, I would say it doesn't look good in an application.
>:<

Last edited by Hirethecoder on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding comment about amount of posts! ;))
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
In Game Nickname SexyDrugz
Norway

https://www.youtube.com/nbdsnipezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Imoki Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:15 am

Abbe wrote:

You wrote: " I was itching to get v15 accessories "
If you're a gm, you can get them in 5 secs if you want to, and you became a gm right? o.o
Abbe is right why are you itching to get v15 accesories if your GM?
you can make yourself in 5 secs. :P hhmh I smell something /ridicule :P

And wait YOU NEED 15 POST ^_^ have fun <3
Imoki
Imoki
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 318
Points 5128
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname PrinceImoki and PrincessImoki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:54 pm

Hirethecoder wrote:
migzcruz wrote:You can say that I am an active player, a helpful one (because not so many players here help newbies)

I would say you havent really asked many about help, if you think the high level players here doesn't help. We (we as the players who played quite long) are helping many players, eventrough we doesn't give away perins to new commers, doesn't mean we wont help them. Anyways, if your one of the people saying "PENYA PLZZZZZZZ! I LOVE YOU IF YOU GIVE PENYA - PENYA PENYA PENYA", then ofc people wont give you penya/perins. I love to help players, but I usually doesn't give away perins to people who just ask, and if I do, I know their other account. I also like to give perins to people who ask if I need help with anything, if somebody comes to me and ask if I need help to awake or something, I say "sure" and tell them what awakes I'm intrested in, and I pay for the scrolls and I pay for their work when they give the item with the awake I were intrested in. I've been paying all from 20-3500 perins to people who helped me awake.

My point is, if you need help with getting money, don't beg for it, ask if they need any help with anything and I am sure they will pay you a lot more then its really worth.

__
Btw, your amount of posts ... 2, please read the rules next time. And don't spam to get 15 posts. Next time, please don't be so negative to the other players on this server, I would say it doesn't look good in an application.

Uhm about help.. OH MY GOD I HELPED EVERYONE @.@
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:11 am

xGerardXVII wrote:
Hirethecoder wrote:

__

Yeah, you helped me quite a lot in the beginning, I think you gave me awaking job, gave me 1k of each scroll + the item to awake and 50 perins when I were done? ^w^ And you helped me with prices, like my kinda nice skele shield, you said I should sell it for 4k perins, and someone gave me 16.4k perins for it, haha. I remember your reaction, haha! ;)
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

Hirethecoder wrote:
xGerardXVII wrote:
Hirethecoder wrote:

__

Yeah, you helped me quite a lot in the beginning, I think you gave me awaking job, gave me 1k of each scroll + the item to awake and 50 perins when I were done? ^w^ And you helped me with prices, like my kinda nice skele shield, you said I should sell it for 4k perins, and someone gave me 16.4k perins for it, haha. I remember your reaction, haha! ;)

lol 16.4k perins ugh... those perins are duplicated :o
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirethecoder Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:12 pm

xGerardXVII wrote:
Hirethecoder wrote:
xGerardXVII wrote:

I have ... 47 perins left, haha, I don't even know where my perins goes x)
I had total ... 28k perins after wipe, now I'm down at 47 perins ... better sell some of my op sets, buff pets max upgraded etc x)
And I heard op parts = 300-500 perins only now? ;o People used to offer 5-10k perins for full op xD
Hirethecoder
Hirethecoder
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 49
Points 4513
Fame 0
Location Norway
Norway

Back to top Go down

Post by xGerardXVII Sun 12 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm

Hirethecoder wrote:
xGerardXVII wrote:
Hirethecoder wrote:

I have ... 47 perins left, haha, I don't even know where my perins goes x)
I had total ... 28k perins after wipe, now I'm down at 47 perins ... better sell some of my op sets, buff pets max upgraded etc x)
And I heard op parts = 300-500 perins only now? ;o People used to offer 5-10k perins for full op xD

ow what the heck, they became that cheap? XD
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
Philipines