Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few suggestion in improving server

+3
zer0nine
jdtechnix
abdul
7 posters

Go down

A few suggestion in improving server  Empty A few suggestion in improving server

Post by abdul Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

As most of you know me i'm back; and for those who do not know me well HELLO!

I'm here to point out a few thing that might help server improve thus increase the players playing FlyForDemocracy. Firstly i have noticed that server is mostly for donators what i mean by that is most of the over powered items such as "Devil Cloak" and the "Orange Puma Set" and more are all in the item mall it should really be evened out, to even it out where the 'Red Chipy NPC Geek' the items should be items from the item mall not the items that are not worth getting, it should be item such as Devil Weapons might be worth 25k Red chips, also if possible for nick to make a box that is maybe worth 250 red chips that has a chance in you getting Devil weapons, Skeleton weapons and a low chance of over powered items.

Next point; My next point will be about how every time there is a new update most of the things are new maps and new weapons, this reminds me of COD because every-time when there is a new COD game out there is always new weapons and maps. FlyForDemocracy most add more unique features, maybe unique instance (Dungeons) , maybe more armors because at the moment there is just 140 armor and the level cap is 300, there most be something like 140 armor to push people to lvl 220, then a new armor lvl 220 to push people to 300 and the ULTIMATE pvp armor which should be added in the item mall or in the 'New Dungeons'

My last point; this will be about how there is less events in game by that i don't mean GM events, i mean events such as the Rock, Paper, Scissors npc people should hunt for the tokens that they need to start the game and the rewards will be good and rare items that are not in the item mall but this most be in very low rare chance, another thing is that when i was here all i remember is that there was one big event which was the YouTube event i think that there should be more of them per month hosted by Doom or Nick himself, finely i want to point out that this server to me is trying to be full pvp but at same time there is less GS and most off the items you most donate to be the best this is why making it a pvp server is failing so this makes less players join game and another thing is that server wants to be more fun by making people hunt for things etc but there aren't many new items and dungeons for players to go to and hunt stuff, also i think that the market in selling things should be balance because yesterday someone was selling a perfect lion for 500perins WTF!! who the hell can a level 118 + afford that, Nick should add pictures of up coming updates to excite players in wanting to play not by just saying v19 is here this makes me think what is in v19 it might link to other server features or his own unique features. well i'v said enough lets hope things are done

Anyways thank you for reading hope things gets changed in new updates!! HAVE A GOOD DAY
abdul
abdul
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 313
Points 5156
Fame 6
Age 22
Location manchester
In Game Nickname Lightning
Gemini
United Kingdom
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

A few suggestion in improving server  Empty Re: A few suggestion in improving server

Post by jdtechnix Fri 03 Aug 2012, 3:45 pm

+1 :D
jdtechnix
jdtechnix
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 360
Points 5038
Fame 38
Location Cebu, Philippines
In Game Nickname iXerOBeaM
Philipines

Back to top Go down

A few suggestion in improving server  Empty Re: A few suggestion in improving server

Post by abdul Fri 03 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

ty mate ^^
abdul
abdul
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 313
Points 5156
Fame 6
Age 22
Location manchester
Gemini
United Kingdom
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zer0nine Fri 03 Aug 2012, 9:43 pm

+ 1 too $.$
zer0nine
zer0nine
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 153
Points 4738
Fame 8
In Game Nickname Tamaki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by raigunner Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

The donation system is quite fair, considering our methods of acquiring dPoints outside of purely donating, which is a good thing; as not everyone can afford to donate, even if they would desire to. And those that would, would outclass entirely, those that don't.

I said this before and I'll say it again. The whole "donate one and done" schematics is a failure and it always leads to a server's eventual demise. That is not a way to proliferate a player base. Donations should just be for a boon in convenience, not a method which you achieve completion with.

I do agree. End-game content needs to be diverse and abundant - that's where all the best equipment should be and it should be reasonably difficult to achieve. We need more instances and edited mobs with edited drop tables that drop UNIQUE jewelry sets/sets/armor/CS consumables - even custom stat pets as end-game spoils for completing tasks would be nice.

Even a Level-Up rewards system would help out a great deal for people who are just playing the game. Distributing stuff like 1-day OP fashion to help them get through their gameplaying experiences more easily and the like. There needs to be some innovation and ingenuity going on here.

The game is simply too close to stock. There aren't enough unique edits to the game play to set the server apart. Skills need to change, bonuses on weapons need to be altered and more cleverly thought out and introduced. A private server's only selling point; aside from being traditionally cheaper to play; is how it sets itself apart the official game. A HoP and Asal edit, as well as an overworld map edit simply isn't enough to suffice.
raigunner
raigunner
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 54
Points 4383
Fame 3
Location USA, New York
In Game Nickname Overload
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by abdul Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:37 am

that exactly what i mean +1 ^^
abdul
abdul
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 313
Points 5156
Fame 6
Age 22
Location manchester
Gemini
United Kingdom
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pancakesh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:35 am

Best thing is to wipe the server. Too much people which is bathing in perins.
But +1 to your suggestions. ^
And the lags should also been solved, which can be solved easily :3
Pancakesh
Pancakesh
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 43
Points 4352
Fame 2
In Game Nickname None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by raigunner Sat 11 Aug 2012, 7:13 pm

Wiping the server is a politically bad move. They can't afford to push away anymore potential players. It's small enough to where whatever corruption took place, can be mended. Penya hardly even serves a purpose when you consider everything, jewelry not withstanding, has altered success rates and no one really even bothers with the Blessing bonuses because they're so meager.
raigunner
raigunner
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 54
Points 4383
Fame 3
Location USA, New York
In Game Nickname Overload
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Pancakesh Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:05 pm

Well it would be good for the server. Wiping might get some players to quit, but it would probably get more then it aleready is since its not "OP" donors anymore, if you understands me.
Pancakesh
Pancakesh
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 43
Points 4352
Fame 2
In Game Nickname None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinery Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:04 am

Pancakesh wrote:Well it would be good for the server. Wiping might get some players to quit, but it would probably get more then it aleready is since its not "OP" donors anymore, if you understands me.

Well, when the server wipe, Nick gave-back every dpoints donated with a bonus (like x3 for the last one wipe) => donors can be OP again; so...
Sinery
Sinery
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 152
Points 4699
Fame 5
Location Caribbean; Saint-Barthélemy
In Game Nickname xReverie
None

http://shadowa-93.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pancakesh Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:07 am

Well, the op donor shiz should be removed forever. Make some easy donor weapons which isnt op like those we got now. Would improve the server alot.
Maybe some people will leave, but there will be more joining then leaving.
And also when new players join, they will leave in some days though, unless their donating.. Which is stupid in my opinion.
Wiping and removing it would be much better, and maybe buy a better dedi which can handle the server with no lag. No op shiz and a good community... Much more players and less op donors. ^
Pancakesh
Pancakesh
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 43
Points 4352
Fame 2
In Game Nickname None
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbe Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:19 am

If the players dont want to wipe the server, why not give every new player an op set?

Then there will be no "over powered" players if u know what i mean. scream
Abbe
Abbe
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 142
Points 5353
Fame 45
Location Sweden
In Game Nickname Abbe
Sweeden
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down