Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ... here is the cure

2 posters

Go down

Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ...  here is the cure Empty Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ... here is the cure

Post by smatso Mon 30 Jul 2012, 5:10 am

If u dont wont to run v19 in the 600x800 window.....then do this:

In v19 gamefolder there is a file called neuz.ini or just neuz its is the one that is 1KB

Open it with notepad

The 3th line says resolution 600 800

Change that to the resolution u want like 1280 720 or whatever flyff supports

If u dont want it in window mode...change the next line (fullscreen 0) to fullscreen 1

Save, and do what u normal do to play

smatsoo

smatso
smatso
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 19
Points 4445
Fame 0
Location Denmark
In Game Nickname smatsoo
European Union

Back to top Go down

Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ...  here is the cure Empty Re: Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ... here is the cure

Post by raigunner Mon 30 Jul 2012, 6:28 am

Hasn't editing the nuez.ini been common knowledge for a very long time though? Hahaha, Well I suppose someone who hasn't played would know. It's sad to see more people experiencing private servers before even touching the real game.

Last edited by raigunner on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
raigunner
raigunner
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 54
Points 4384
Fame 3
Location USA, New York
In Game Nickname Overload
United States

Back to top Go down

Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ...  here is the cure Empty Re: Tired of running v19 in 600x800 ... here is the cure

Post by smatso Mon 30 Jul 2012, 6:43 am

[quote="raigunner"]Hasn't editing the nuez.ini been coming knowledge for a very long time though? Hahaha, Well I suppose someone who hasn't played would know. It's sad to see more people experiencing private servers before even touching the real game.[/quote]

I have no idea what this quote means...and since i have always played at servers where the patcher worked, i had no need of looking for the cure, and there are prob otherse that doesent know either..."it was for them i made this post.

And the last part about orriginal vs privat servers...what does that have with anything of the rest of the post to do.

I played 1 year on real flyff before moving on to privat servers 2 years ago..... i cant say what others have...but u are kind of right tho....flyff is a great made game with a lot of great places u never see on privat servers, becourse u lvl so fast.
smatso
smatso
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 19
Points 4445
Fame 0
Location Denmark
In Game Nickname smatsoo
European Union

Back to top Go down

Post by raigunner Mon 30 Jul 2012, 7:12 am

I have no idea what point you're trying to make either. The point I made was that editing the neuz.ini was common knowledge among people who have played the game for years or at least long enough to know that method. The point about the official game was that they were supposed to know how to do that through experiencing that game; as one wouldn't be expected to play a private server before the authentic service itself.
raigunner
raigunner
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 54
Points 4384
Fame 3
Location USA, New York
In Game Nickname Overload
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down