Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerard's Forum Mod Application

Go down

Gerard's Forum Mod Application Empty Gerard's Forum Mod Application

Post by xGerardXVII Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:25 pm

Name : John Gerard Garrovillas

Xat Name: GerardXVII

IGN: xGerardXVIII

Flyff Experience as a player: I've been playing Flyff since Version 7, until now im still playing it. I know ALOT about the Game Content of Flyff, im a Well Experienced player, i Played Fly For Democracy way back Months ago, i got banned Because of a Gingerbread i got from a Cheater Player, yes, i Admit i got banned but i just hope you don't make that a Reason for me not to get hired. Thats all

Flyff Experience as a Xat Chat mod: Never been a Chat Mod

Hours online on our Xat Chat per day: The Xat Chat here isnt that active to i say 1 to 3 hours, well i can still Mod In-Game for 6 hours

Thing you will do as a chat mod: Simple, Make the Community Clean and Balanced.

Why Choose you me: Because there is no Forum/Chat Mod around, and for that the Forum is Being Messy. i Want to Help the Forums and Community, i know in my self that i can do very well.

Personal information: well yeah I'm John Gerard Garrovillas, you can call me Rard for short, i live in the philippines with my whole family, im 15 Years old, im Currently a 4TH Year high school student that is 1 year away for me Getting to college, im going to get the Computer Science degree course soon, im a Musucian who plays the Drums. im Matured and a Joker, Sometimes im Serious, depends on my Mood.

Thanks for Reading my application
Have a Great day!
xGerardXVII
xGerardXVII
level 90
level 90

Male
Posts 98
Points 4437
Fame 3
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardXVII