Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesent log my old charekter in

Go down

Doesent log my old charekter in Empty Doesent log my old charekter in

Post by smatso Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:00 pm

Hi everyone

Is it just me that cant log in on the v19.

It seems like it dont know my old charekter....i sure as hell dont hope this means a swipe to play the v19.

It seems that it says that its the wrong account or password...but cant be sure becourse its the same old black login screen as always where u only can see a little bit of the left side if u drag it to the left.

I didnt patch the client..only copyed the extra files into client, and ran the Neuz.exe

smatso
smatso
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 19
Points 4445
Fame 0
Location Denmark
In Game Nickname smatsoo
European Union

Back to top Go down

Doesent log my old charekter in Empty Re: Doesent log my old charekter in

Post by smatso Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:42 am

[quote="smatso"]Hi everyone

Is it just me that cant log in on the v19.

It seems like it dont know my old charekter....i sure as hell dont hope this means a swipe to play the v19.

It seems that it says that its the wrong account or password...but cant be sure becourse its the same old black login screen as always where u only can see a little bit of the left side if u drag it to the left.

I didnt patch the client..only copyed the extra files into client, and ran the Neuz.exe

[/quote]

Found out whats wrong........we DONT copy the extra files into the gamefolder..even if he write that we need them.....
smatso
smatso
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 19
Points 4445
Fame 0
Location Denmark
In Game Nickname smatsoo
European Union

Back to top Go down