Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robby's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Robby's GM App Empty Robby's GM App

Post by Robby1980 Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:15 am

Name: Robert Smith

Xat Name: Robby

IGN: Robby

Flyff Experience as a player: I've been playing flyff for 5 years. Mostly on eflyff (Which I still play). I really don't come to private servers often because I already have enough fun on eflyff. The only server that I really liked and would continue playing if it was still around was FlyForHero. I know that it is still around but when I joined it, it had rebirths and a sweet User Control panel for all players. On that CP, you can choose what buffs you want, it could teleport you wherever you wanted in the game. But that was 5 years ago. Anyway,this server is different. Normally on all of the other private servers I've played donaters are totally OP and usually can't be killed by a normal player. On this server, you can actually vote to get donater points and have equal equips (For the most part). Anyway, this is a private server that I actually enjoy and I hope that it keeps climbing till it reaches the top.

Flyff Experience as a GM: I've never been a GM but would love being one.

Hours online per day: 4 hours everyday.

Personal information: I don't think it is necessary to put in personal information on a game that is open for everyone to see. Plus, we are talking about applying as a GM. I don't think that telling everyone that you play tennis or bowling is going to solve any issues. The only thing I see positive in putting personal information on a flyff private server is that you can relate to other players. You already know that I like playing flyff because I'm playing this server. As long as a GM does his/her job, which is helping others in need with great support, I don't think putting that I love basketball, hockey, baseball, etc. Is going to help anyone.

How you can help us : I would help with Events, invasions, in-game support. Pretty much what any GM would do. I'd try to make sure that everyone is happy and enjoying the game.

NOTE: I know that I don't have 15 posts. I think it's a bit excessive to have that much when you just want to apply to be a GM. I'd also appreciate it if nobody else would post on my application other than the administrators. Also, Nick, your GM Immune. He's doing a great job.
Robby1980
Robby1980
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 4321
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Robby
United States

Back to top Go down

Robby's GM App Empty Re: Robby's GM App

Post by Gunsmoke Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:24 am

Your Experience As A Flyff Player Seems A Bit Low And You Seem A Bit cocky.

But What Can i Say GL Bro
Gunsmoke
Gunsmoke
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 18
Points 5013
Fame 4
In Game Nickname Gunner
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukaaaaas Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:26 am

why everybody want be gm this is the most awful job on world oo
Lukaaaaas
Lukaaaaas
level 500
level 500

Male
Posts 715
Points 5413
Fame 10
Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunsmoke Wed 25 Jul 2012, 6:42 am

There's Fan Boys And People Who Actually Know Things. Just Have To Know Who You Are. That's The Biggest Reason Why People Apply On These Little Servers. JS
Gunsmoke
Gunsmoke
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 18
Points 5013
Fame 4
In Game Nickname Gunner
United States

Back to top Go down