Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gm App =, Hope you will like it !

5 posters

Go down

My Gm App =, Hope you will like it ! Empty My Gm App =, Hope you will like it !

Post by Puma Tue 17 Jul 2012, 7:05 pm

Name: Allan

Xat Name: ®Ҏûӎaⱥ™♫

IGN:Pumaa

Flyff Experience as a player:So Here we begin.. When i played for the first time on Flyff , I was 11 years old . I like making Quests , Helping People , I know now All about Monsters, where i need to go for leveling . I tank For Low Level Because i have been low level too . I know the new players need Helps . So I have answer To their questions & Trying to help them. I have guide them for they aren't lose in that game . Also, make the players motivated! so they can have fun when they play. When I saw dipsutes I tried to make it calms . When i was 12~13 Years old . I was interested in Private Serve
r. I have played on Dope Flyff , FlyForHero , Demon Flyff , Dusk Flyff. I stopped playing these servers because I was bored and now i found this server .It's been 3 week that I was playing on the server, and I can tell you that most people are friendly.I am very patient, friendly, kind, serious and mature. I'm active. ( I left but now i'm back here ! )

Flyff Experience as a GM: I was never Gms But I know the responsibility to be a Gm. I want to prove that I am Able to monitor a server. respect the rules. I am ready to help you in your field. Make this server Best and pleasant, with a good atmosphere. I'm not Popular here but that's not a problem. I'm Active , i'm everyday on . then I can monitor what happens on the chatbox on the forum & in the game.
And , I Saw there were not alot of Gms ( only 1 ) And never see him in-game ( Maybe he's very busy !)

Hours online per day: So.. I'm every Active like i sayd. I'm on about 6~7 Hours When i have School.
And in week-end about 9~11 hours.

Personal information: My Name's Allan , I'm 15 , I live with my Parents. I have a big family, a Dog , a canary. I measures 1 meter 53 (I know, I'm a little boy ^ ^, as they say everything is small is cute lol: P), I weigh 41 kg. I love sport, especially tennis and basketball. I live in a city. I love horror movies especially those where there are supernatural things.i don't like reading books , I like reading Comics ! It's better and more cool . I like drawing, biking, going to the Chinese restaurents, out with my friends,my favorite color is yellow, then about school x),I do not get a lot of penalties, but the teacher yells at me because I talk with my friend . I am now in 4th in college ! my Exam was Succesful , my teachers are boring unless some one who is super nice! I have good grades and I'm happy =) This leaves me more time to play on FFD. Later, I would be .. I dunno .. I have time before me - . I like playing war games! as MW3, Black Ops .. Although I'm not very strong, I always end up fourth or fifth on the list xp.I love to eat chips, Fast Foods, Lasagne, Pasta etc. x) I Also playing on the computer, Facebook .. I can speak English and French . ( More french because it's my basic language ) ,Now it is the summer holidays ! I can be online Very OFTEN ! Everynight i watch movies and that's a great moment !

Thank you to have reading this Gm app . Bye =)
Puma
Puma
level 75
level 75

Male
Posts 79
Points 4586
Fame 15
Location On the earth
In Game Nickname Puma
Belgium

Back to top Go down

My Gm App =, Hope you will like it ! Empty Re: My Gm App =, Hope you will like it !

Post by zer0nine Wed 18 Jul 2012, 1:17 pm

GoodLuck Puma. ;)
zer0nine
zer0nine
level 80 M
level 80 M

Female
Posts 153
Points 4739
Fame 8
In Game Nickname Tamaki
Philipines

Back to top Go down

My Gm App =, Hope you will like it ! Empty Re: My Gm App =, Hope you will like it !

Post by Puma Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:09 pm

Thank you : )
Puma
Puma
level 75
level 75

Male
Posts 79
Points 4586
Fame 15
Location On the earth
In Game Nickname Puma
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunsmoke Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:01 am

You Seem Like A Nice Person And Someone Who Would Be Good With People But There Is Much More Responsibilities To Being A "GM" From My Experience.

But GL ^^
Gunsmoke
Gunsmoke
level 15
level 15

Male
Posts 18
Points 5013
Fame 4
In Game Nickname Gunner
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Thu 26 Jul 2012, 9:00 pm

Good luck on your app !
Manon
Manon
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Female
Posts 277
Points 5021
Fame 12
Location Belgium , 벨기에
In Game Nickname Manon , 살짝
Belgium
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by  Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:36 pm

Good Luck

Points 19859
Sweeden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down