Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper)

2 posters

Go down

Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper) Empty Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper)

Post by PoorPeople Thu 21 Jun 2012, 9:42 am

Its me Again : /ridicule /ridicule (Bug Damage Of Pyskeeper How they have much HP and Damage??)
NOOOO MOOOOOOOORE FCKING !!!!! "THAT's IMPOSSIBLE" i hate that words its sounds like a NOOB.
to you NOOB : dont say we've been cheating or using tools ok ? cause your FCKING annoying cool

Simply Answered--> Pyskeeper has the most powerfull of all magician.. They Can switch too(i post the switching tutorial of pyskeeper if someone want it .(its not cheating DAMN!!) :3 :3 ). EVen if your Pyskeeper is HP TYPE LOL ,.. they can gwroth they're DAMAGE !!
in 20seconds they gwroth there damage.. if your damaging 100k + damage(spirit bomb) /w HP TYPE .. you can gwroth the damage.. while switching .. after 20-30secs. your damage will be 500k+ LOL !! :O ...

WHY it is happen to pyskeeper ?
--> because of that jewelry you put in weapon(INCREASE DAMAGE WHILE PVP) as you can read this. increase damage while pvp.. they cost more damage while you are in pvp,arena or even in siege.. while switching an mp item..(pyskeeper only depends on mp because of they're spirit bomb..)

HOPE IT gives a Knwoledge to you .. that pyskeeper is also powerfull (: (: (:

PoorPeople
PoorPeople
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 8
Points 4363
Fame 0
In Game Nickname cococrunch
Japan

Back to top Go down

Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper) Empty Re: Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper)

Post by gerardxvii Thu 21 Jun 2012, 4:56 pm

u spamming the forums with your big head? /ridicule
gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4610
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper) Empty Re: Bug Damage??nah its not..(Pyskeeper)

Post by PoorPeople Thu 21 Jun 2012, 5:07 pm

just SHUT UP !! ok ?? ^^ its ok.. although i give you some idea's ^^
cause someone. complaining why does that damage.. very high ... ^^
by the way.. i saw red thing in your profile dude xD... sorry im bad in english..
but im not BANNED ... xD
PoorPeople
PoorPeople
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 8
Points 4363
Fame 0
In Game Nickname cococrunch
Japan

Back to top Go down

Post by gerardxvii Thu 21 Jun 2012, 5:55 pm

lol i'm banned for a long time now /ridicule
gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4610
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down