Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extinct BP's?

3 posters

Go down

Extinct BP's? Empty Extinct BP's?

Post by trunks Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:59 am

whats the point of having a BP now that they are useless without a skill. I have been here for awhile but never used the forums. So if a BP has one of the main skills nerfed why dont knights get a nerf also? Or maybe go in and nerf HoP for YJs. In the Item Mall the 20% Ocean Cards are also useless now because BPs are extinct and terrible. All i am saying is that BPs now are gone and useless no point in having them in the game when you nerf the heck out of asal.
trunks
trunks
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4395
Fame -1
Location In the forest
In Game Nickname Boom
United States

Back to top Go down

Extinct BP's? Empty Re: Extinct BP's?

Post by gerardxvii Fri 15 Jun 2012, 6:28 pm

ahaha well you see NickHough hates Asal so thats why he nerfed it. dumb thing right? it destroys the BP's in game
gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4611
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Post by Doom Sat 16 Jun 2012, 2:30 am

First Gerard it's not because you're banned cause you were with 36 x 9999 perins in bank, you need to say everything wrong ...

We decreased damage of BP to be like 1m3 damage in Asal (and 800 000 for HOP) so yes first time we decreased a little more but now it's good. We fixed that today.

Thank you and have fun
Doom
Doom
STAFF: Administrator
STAFF: Administrator

Male
Posts 363
Points 5049
Fame 18
Age 30
Location Paris
In Game Nickname Doom
Sagittarius
France

Back to top Go down

Post by gerardxvii Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

Doom wrote:First Gerard it's not because you're banned cause you were with 36 x 9999 perins in bank, you need to say everything wrong ...

We decreased damage of BP to be like 1m3 damage in Asal (and 800 000 for HOP) so yes first time we decreased a little more but now it's good. We fixed that today.

Thank you and have fun

lol im not saying anything wrong. i saw nick in arena trash talked about BP's asal :P cos theres a kid who is asaling him in arena lols and nick is like ''WTF bug asal'' so theres my point. he nerfed the asal because he hates it /ridicule

and about my ban i dont care anymore lol. i can perfectly see you hate me or us :P you unbanned Extase that easily just by deleting the Razgul sword and mine takes years to be unbanned. Funny :)
gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4611
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down