Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it.

4 posters

Go down

Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it. Empty Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it.

Post by denzilgarcia Sun 27 May 2012, 7:04 am

The mailbox was working fine when i first joined FFD but now whenever i click it it just shows a blank dialog box. i tried various mailboxes and relogging into the server. I think the mailbox is one of the most useful things in Flyff. Please someone look into this and see if its a general problem or an individual issue.
Thanks
-Denz
denzilgarcia
denzilgarcia
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 2
Points 4377
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Denzy
United States

Back to top Go down

Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it. Empty Re: Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it.

Post by Immunity Sun 27 May 2012, 7:06 am

Nick and the Staff already know about this, according to him the Mailbox -SHOULD- be fixed within the next Update, but no guarantee's.
Immunity
Immunity
level 10
level 10

Male
Posts 10
Points 4387
Fame 1
Location Florida
In Game Nickname Immune
United States

Back to top Go down

Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it. Empty Re: Mailbox not working after the 1st time my account uses it.

Post by denzilgarcia Sun 27 May 2012, 7:08 am

Oh alright, i hope that update comes soon enough i can't make another char without sending it money and what not.
denzilgarcia
denzilgarcia
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 2
Points 4377
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Denzy
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmGodLike Mon 28 May 2012, 6:36 am

If your trying to send money to another character on the same account.
Buy a public bank from the Premium Item shop and transfer money across that way. its safe and secure. ^^
IAmGodLike
IAmGodLike
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 211
Points 4751
Fame 9
Location Farnborough Hampshire England
In Game Nickname IAmGodLike/IAmDevilSpawn
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Mon 28 May 2012, 3:37 pm

Question/Problem answered, topic is locked.
Tobi
Tobi
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 369
Points 4853
Fame 1
Age 26
Location Philippines
Sagittarius
Philipines
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down