Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login Problems.

2 posters

Go down

Login Problems. Empty Login Problems.

Post by Luxu Sat 12 May 2012, 1:50 am

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the patcher, patched it up, etc.. Start up the game and suddenly, after capturing a white screen with the 'flyff' cursor the game close itself.

Recently someone else had the same problem, TheAutisticHippo. He wrote the next:

So, Yesterday Morning I Was Able to Play Flyff all Well and Dandy, Come Home from Work and I have To Do A 6.9k Update. Done The Update While I Was sleeping, And Now It Loads The Patcher, Runs Normal And Doesn't Even Get To The Login Screen. It Just Goes To A white Screen, Unresponsive For About 30 Minutes And then Crashes.. Anyone Know What To Do? I'd Prefer Not To Have Too Download The client again.. As I Have Incredibly Slow Internet Which Takes 24+ Hours to Download A Gb. Any suggestions?

Ps; On The White Screen I Get The Flyff 'Sword' Type Mouse Cursor If That Helps.
----------
Well, I have the same problem, I've put all my graphics on the lowest, but it wouldnt help me out..

Any help please?
Thanks for reading.

Greetings,
Luxu
Luxu
Luxu
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4395
Fame 0
In Game Nickname Luxu
Belgium

Back to top Go down

Login Problems. Empty Re: Login Problems.

Post by rishabk Sat 12 May 2012, 5:40 pm

well popular fixes include changing the program compatibility with win XP SP3. add details on your OS hardware etc so that people might suggest more options.
rishabk
rishabk
level 30
level 30

Male
Posts 37
Points 4465
Fame -1
Location India
In Game Nickname JackTheRipper, XxXxX, WuXiFiSt
None

Back to top Go down