Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP

4 posters

Go down

Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP  Empty Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP

Post by gerardxvii Sat 21 Apr 2012, 6:17 pm

First of all its me GerardXVII i got my slayer to lvl 221 without OP its been rough tho.

Contents

I. Where to Level according to your Level
II. Stats
III. Gears and Weapons
IV. Accessories
V. Surviving Agressive Maps

Lets Start.

I. Where to Level according to your level ( ill list it below)

Step A.
- From level 1 if you want to go level 15 in 1 shot go kill a "PukePuke" in Flaris it will take you to level 15 for sure

- When you become Level 15 Go in Saint Morning and Kill the monsters that are called "Bang" get to lvl 21 there

- After u get to lvl 21 run to the "Mr. Pumpkins" get to lvl 25 there

- After u get to lvl 25 Kill the "Giggle Box" get to lvl 30 there ( dont forget to loot the axe/sword they drop and use it for better damage )

- After u hit to lvl 30 u can now proceed to the "Totems" its located near the "Card Puppets" which you will be killing too later" get to lvl 37 in those "Totems".

- After that you can now kill the "Card Puppets" until level 48

- After that u can now go to Darkon Buy a Blinkwing in the [Magic] Marche in Flaris the blinkwing should be "Darkon 1" not "Darkon" when u get to "Darkon 1" go to the "Steamwalkers" Spot. u can hit to lvl 60 There by then.

- After that you are now a Blade =) now proceed to "Flaris" Buy a "Rescorn/Recorn Set" and a Guardian Axe or Sword your Choice. Then Go to Forsaken Tower B1 Kill Catsy ~> Captain Catsy up to lvl 65 Then Proceed to the "Small hoppy" keep killing them till u get to lvl 68.

Step B.
- Then u can now Proceed to "Azria" which is a Good Place on making "Penya" they drop good amount of Penya. Go to the "Yetti" kill them till u get to lvl 75

- Then u can Proceed to the "Mutant Yetti" They can be Tough sometimes so dont forget to allways have Star Candies in your Inventory. Keep killing them till u get to lvl 80

- Then Proceed to "Augu" Kill them till u get to lvl 86

- After that Go Kill the "Mutant Augu" kill them till u get to lvl 92

- After that go to the "Forgotten Prince" Monsters which are level 97 u can handle it with a Dayst Set and both Angel Axes. get to lvl 97 there

- Then go to the "Forgotten Kings" Kill them till u get to lvl 105

- After that u can now kill the "Mammoths" u can kill them fast With a Blain/Virain Set with Two Legendary Golden Axes get to lvl 110 there

- After that kill the "Cannibal Mamoths" until lvl 117

- Then go to Flaris and Enter "Forsaken Tower B5" Go to the "Captain Asuras" Spot kill them until u get lvl 120 and Master =)

after u get to Master u can do the leveling Steps from Step B.

- When u get to Hero (that would be lvl 121-H) u can now proceed to "Traseia" its good for farming penya's too Use your Mount to Fly to the Upper Right Side of "Traseia" there u will find the Level 126 Monsters they are Called "Immovable Crag" they have high Block Rate so u will kill them a bit slow but its worth every kills get to lvl 128 there.

- When u Reach lvl 128 Go to "Elluin" Fight the Monsters There i think the lowest lvl monster there is lvl 131 and the highest is lvl 134 Theres a lvl 140 Boss there that drops Accessories "Champ,Marksman,Adept,Defender" Parts. get to lvl 134 in Elluin by then

- Ok now you need good equips Ill List it Later because this is still the "Where to Level according to your level" Content

- When u get to lvl 134 Go to Desert Kill the Monsters in desert until u get to lvl 141 or maybe 142

- Next is Sanpres this map is a pain keep killing "Mouzers" till u reach lvl 149 Then Go to the 2nd Deck of Sanpres 1 Kill the "Eagles" till level 158 or lvl 160 after that go to the 3rd Deck and kill the Garudas till lvl 171

- Next Will be Sanpres 2 Another Pain. Keep Killing the "Mouzers" till u get to lvl 180

- After that go for the "Eagles" Kill them until lvl 186 or 187 Then Go For the Garudas Until u reach lvl 196

- Then now you go to Upresia . Less pain i guess. Level up there to 200 Beyond =)

-End of the "Where to Level according to your level" Content-

II. Stats

ok ill be listing a Balanced Stats this is according to my Experience Being a Blade/Slayer in Official Flyff and FFD

1v1 PVE Blade/Slayer : 120 Sta, Rest Str
1v1 PVE/PVP Blade/Slaye : 50 dex , 120 sta , rest STR
1v1 PVP Blade/Slayer : 120 Dex , 80 sta, rest str
1v1 Money Farming Blade/Slayer : Pure STR
AoE Blade : 120 Dex , 120 sta , rest STR ( Dex is for Block Rate u will be needing it)

-End of Stats Content-

III. Gears and Weapons

First of all i would suggest to awake Blain/Virain set and Legendary Golden Axes or the weapons beyond them so you wont waste money

QnA

Q= Why use Blain/Virain set?
A= It is Good for block rate it will be the best set to use in PVE or PVP

Q= Why use Legendary Golden Axe?
A= It has a Increased Critical Damage of 40% and a Critical Chance of 20% very good for PVP/PVE

Q= Why do i need to awake my items?
A= Well ofcourse it will make you strong duh..

Q= Do i need to Spend Money for Scroll of Reversions?
A= No! if the Weapon/Armor Cost 5m Below u dont need Reversions Just Buy Many of those Weapon/Armor and Awake it this way u wont spend lots of Penya.

Awakes on Armors:

Helmet : STR 57 or More
Suit : ICD/Increased Critical Damage + 57% or more
Guantlet : Critical Chance + 57% or more
Boots : Increased Critical Damage + 57% or more

Awakes on Weapons :

Main weapon ( your weapon in your right hand ) : STR or Increased Critical Damage + 57 or more
Support weapon ( your weapon in your left hand ) : Increased Critical Damage + 57% or more

there you go those are the decent awakes for your Leveling

Jewels on weapons:

First you need to make your weapon in your right hand Ultimate +10 so u can add 5 Jewels on it

Just Put Soul Leech +18% ( Diamonds ) on your right hand Weapon dont make your Left hand weapon +10 it will be a waste of money because the Jewel Stats put in there doesnt Take effect . Kinda bug or something.
Soul Leech is a Life Steal BTW for example u hit 50k 18% of your 50k damage will be converted to your HP Very good huh?

-End of Gears and Weapons Content-

IV. Accessories

What to use : Champion Accessory Set!

Why? : the ring gives STR, the Earring Gives Damage, the Necklace Gives HP, and the Set Effect gives Reflect Damage +50%, HP+20%, and block +20% its the best for Blade/Slayer

You can Plus all the accessory to +17 if u want, dont go further it will take you LOTS OF FAILS!

-End of Accessories Content-

V. Surviving Agressive Maps

Do u want to Survive the Maps with rooting?
This is where Soul Leech really comes in handy

in Sanpres 1 when u enter Monsters will start atacking you right ? because they are all Agressive

ok for example theres 4 Mouzers trying to kill you Just Keep hitting Them sometimes when u do a Critical Hit the Monster you are atacking Bounces away , if this happens and you are in a Rooting u wont be able to Soul Leech anymore. because the monster is far.
What to do? : Atack the Monster Near you so you will Soul Leech again
What to do if it bounces again? : do the same thing Atack the another monster near you so you will soul leech and wont die.
What if they are all far from me and im in Rooting: Use Pots and Hope for Luck that u will still be alive till u get out of Rooting do the Samething in Sanpres 2 and Upresia 1 , Upresia 2

-End of Surviving Agressive Maps Content -

End of my Guide

I Hope i Help you Peoples out there =) if i have typos im sorry xD

Post a reply if u Have Questions

Thankyou :)

gerardxvii
gerardxvii
level 70 M
level 70 M

Male
Posts 148
Points 4611
Fame 7
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname xGerardVII, xGerardXVII, xGerardXVIII, Gerard,
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP  Empty Re: Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP

Post by azee2505 Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:50 pm

XD
azee2505
azee2505
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 6
Points 4428
Fame 0
Location Philippines
In Game Nickname JellalZVII
Philipines

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP  Empty Re: Leveling Guide for Slayers ( 1 to 200 or beyond) without OP

Post by Dedi Sun 22 Apr 2012, 5:50 am

Very nice guide! Definitely helps people out there ^^

-For the 'Darkon 1' part on getting to 60, Small Drillers are nearby, too, so that would speed it up a little :D
Not like it matters a lot since it's pretty easy to get to 60 anyway haha
Just thought I'd throw that out there for extreme levelers who'd like to save every bit of time they can
Dedi
Dedi
level 30
level 30

Male
Posts 32
Points 4449
Fame 0
Location USA
In Game Nickname xDedicated
United States

https://www.youtube.com/njbl4ze

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazed375 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:09 pm

Epic guide mate keep it up:)
Blazed375
Blazed375
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 3
Points 4411
Fame 0
In Game Nickname BloodBlazed
United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down