Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xHeadhunterz's Hobbies

+2
alpha247
Mbeazzy
6 posters

Go down

xHeadhunterz's Hobbies Empty xHeadhunterz's Hobbies

Post by Mbeazzy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 7:47 am

Hello everyone, when I'm not on the computer, I'm usually out doing stuff (duh), so here are a few of my hobbies/interests:

1. Swimming - I live less then 20 minutes from the beach and I'm there on a regular basis when I'm not at work. I'm either swimming in the ocean, bodysurfing, or playing beach volleyball.

2. Weight Training - Back in January I really got into weight training at the gym and to become healthy. I'm a regular at my local gym and I enjoy lifting weights, running, and using the sauna.

3. People - I love people. I really enjoy meeting different kinds of people with different ethnic backgrounds. I like to see different point of views of different situations.

4. Cooking - I'm a student at the Academy of Culinary Arts here in NJ. My mother has taught me everything I know about the skill, and I really enjoy creating new plates.

5. Religion - Although I see myself as an Atheist, I think religion is an extremely interesting subject. I love researching the big 3, especially Buddhism. I think the old ways of thinking was a very abstract concept with little to no reasoning.

6. Hiking - I really enjoy exploring into the mountains, and being one with nature lol. I think wildlife is one of the most awesomest things in the world. Nothings better then standing on the top of a mountain, looking into the distance as the sun is setting.

7. Cars - I enjoy learning new things in the automotive industry. I have a strong liking for Jeeps in particular. I think nothing is more reliable then the 4.0 l6 haha. I also have a liking for turboed ss cobalts (weird right?).

8. Family - I love my family more then anything in the world. They mean everything to me. I absolutely don't know where I would be right now if my mom and dad didn't put up with me everyday. I can't thank them enough.

9. Biking - I also enjoy taking my bike out on long journeys across my town, especially at night time on the back roads. It's actually quite peaceful.

10. Last but not least, I love eating. I do not have a favorite food as I consider everything my favorite. Put it on a plate in front of me and I'll eat it lol.

So those are the top 10 hobbies/interests I have. Feel free to leave comments so we can discover new things together.
Mbeazzy
Mbeazzy
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 45
Points 4771
Fame 0
Location New Jersey
United States

Back to top Go down

xHeadhunterz's Hobbies Empty Re: xHeadhunterz's Hobbies

Post by alpha247 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:17 am

I like all your hobbies. You seem ok in my book bro /ridicule even tho your a jersey boy and I'm a new yorker :3
alpha247
alpha247
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 468
Points 5258
Fame -5
Age 33
Location Near you because I see you !(◎_◎;)
Capricorn
United States
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbeazzy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 9:19 am

alpha247 wrote:I like all your hobbies. You seem ok in my book bro /ridicule even tho your a jersey boy and I'm a new yorker :3

Haha thanks man, East Coast FTW!
Mbeazzy
Mbeazzy
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 45
Points 4771
Fame 0
Location New Jersey
United States

Back to top Go down

Post by flow Fri 05 Aug 2011, 10:15 am

I love the ocean too( how long can u stay underwater without any diving gear? my record was 2:05minutes)
flow
flow
Level 121 Crown Hero
Level 121 Crown Hero

Male
Posts 242
Points 4884
Fame 2
Location Real World:Tunisia/Electronic World:FFD
In Game Nickname FLow/Anarchy/T001
None

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbeazzy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:42 am

flow wrote:I love the ocean too( how long can u stay underwater without any diving gear? my record was 2:05minutes)

Damn you have me beat lol, I've only tried in a pool and my best was about 1:10 minutes lol.
Mbeazzy
Mbeazzy
level 40
level 40

Male
Posts 45
Points 4771
Fame 0
Location New Jersey
United States

Back to top Go down