Fly For Democracy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures

+2
Cloudx3 | Fatality
Block
6 posters

Go down

Was this guide good?

How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_lcap53%How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]
How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_lcap16%How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_lcap16%How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_lcap15%How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures Empty How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures

Post by Block Sat 17 Jul 2010, 8:54 am

~The Step by Step Guide to Setting up FFD~

Homepage: From the homepage, you can either go to the register page, or go to the download page.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Register Page: In the register page, you can create an account for free!
NOTE : YOU USERNAME MUST BE LOWERCASE!

Download Page:
Option #1:
If you already downloaded EFlyff v15 and has it patched, then download the Game Patcher.

Option #2:
If you don't have Eflyff v15, then click on Game Installer.

Note : You only need to patch 50-100. Then open up run.bat shortcut on desktop or neuz.exe in the FlyForDemocracy folder.

Set-Up Guide:
Step #1:
Go to your FlyForDemocracy folder and open up neuz.ini with notepad.

Step #2:
Scroll down untill you see ip "---------".
Check to see if it saids flyfordemocracy.com between the "" if not, add flyfordemocracy.com

Step #3:
Download my run.bat file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and put it in your FlyForDemocracy folder.

Step #4:
Copy and Paste a shortcut of run.bat to your desktop. You can then rename the file to whatever of your choice.

Step #5:
Run run(Name).bat shortcut and type your account detail that you registered. Log in and play! :D

News: I quit this server since Donors are overpowered, Too much rollbacks, alot of overpowered awakening that you cant really tell if it's spawned or luck.

Note: Although i quit this server, I will continue to help out those who needs help on the forums.

Comments: If you think this guide needs more information or anything else, please comment below and i will try to add it if possible. If you don't tell me, i won't be able to add additional information for others.

Last edited by Block on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Quitting note + Information)
Block
Block
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 5069
Fame 0
Age 28
Cancer

Back to top Go down

How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures Empty Re: How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures

Post by Cloudx3 | Fatality Sat 17 Jul 2010, 7:22 pm

Very nice and very helpful !
Cloudx3 | Fatality
Cloudx3 | Fatality
level 55
level 55

Male
Posts 55
Points 5199
Fame 0
Age 28
Location Switzerland
Gemini

Back to top Go down

How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures Empty Re: How To Install FFD : Detailed + Pictures

Post by Blockx Sat 17 Jul 2010, 7:45 pm

good job i like it :D
Blockx
NOOB
NOOB

Posts 4
Points 5067
Fame 0

Back to top Go down

Post by June매우화난 Sat 17 Jul 2010, 8:00 pm

nice :o !
June매우화난
June매우화난
level 500
level 500

Female
Posts 755
Points 5364
Fame -28
Age 29
Location ♣Clubs!
In Game Nickname しのぶ
Sagittarius
Japan
Former Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Block Sun 18 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

Thanks for the comments :D. I will try to create more guides like this to help new comers get a better understanding of this server.
Block
Block
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 5069
Fame 0
Age 28
Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by robertox3 Wed 28 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

neither one of those options work, with the patcher it stucks at the 10th patch with 40 virusses and my virusscanner tells me it are mostly trojans and worms, so it wont let me DL, and with the installer, i downloaded it... and opened it, and it says that its not an official windows file and it shuts down, can any1 help? :S
robertox3
NOOB
NOOB

Posts 2
Points 5044
Fame 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Block Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

Can you tell me which antivirus your using? It might be your anti-virus preventing you from connecting to the IP of the patcher. Try to add an exception for the file to both the anti-virus and your firewall. Also, if try checking your modem to see if it has a installed firewall (Not sure if this option helps since it didn't really happen to me.

As for the virus, I think it's your computer that has been already infected with the trojans and that it is acting up when you open the patcher. Try using AVG9.0 or another anti-virus. (Also check if your anti-virus is up to date, outdated anti-virus can sometimes cause mis-functions due to the amount of new virus/trojans that are being created.
Block
Block
NOOB
NOOB

Male
Posts 5
Points 5069
Fame 0
Age 28
Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolx Fri 05 Nov 2010, 6:19 am

Hm...According to those screenshots, then I think the game installer that you can download from the website is missing files...I downloaded it about 10 times, then when I extracted them, I only got all of the subfolders, Democracy.exe and DSETUP.dll and THAT'S ALL : nothing about neuz.in or the rest...Maybe it's why the patcher got an error or Neuz.exe is impossible to launch for me. If someone knows how to fix it please tell me. Thanx in advance =o

Edit : Nevermind, it's because of my antivirus XD
Wolx
NOOB
NOOB

Posts 1
Points 4943
Fame 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down